**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Interesting War Bosses.

TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
Just a curious question.
If you've done alot of war, what has been the most unique war boss you've seen?
In unique I mean outside of say, champion/thing bosses. Those champs who are outside of common defense meta.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Were up against an Asian alliance and it looked like they really did not care about defense or diversity whatsoever cause they had like 10 different hulks in the defense, including 1* versions of the champ, and then as the boss they had of all champs, a 6* civil warrior. Needless to say it was an incredibly easy war and was won easily.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DRTO said:

Were up against an Asian alliance and it looked like they really did not care about defense or diversity whatsoever cause they had like 10 different hulks in the defense, including 1* versions of the champ, and then as the boss they had of all champs, a 6* civil warrior. Needless to say it was an incredibly easy war and was won easily.

During the off-season a lot of alliances don’t care about war too much and want a break and restock items
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

DRTO said:

During the off-season a lot of alliances don’t care about war too much and want a break and restock items
    This was during the season
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DRTO said:

Smash said:

DRTO said:

This was during the season
    Oh ya then that’s totally weird lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    It’s always the same bosses
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Usually we get pain in the rear end bosses such as modok and imiw, over the past 2 weeks the bosses have been anything from oml to gwenpool
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I threw in my 6/2 CMM as a boss and surprisingly had a lot of success with her. I never came across anyone else doing it, so I figure that’s unusual.

Weirdest one I came across this past season was a 6* Gulk as boss.