**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some help with Rank Up decisions

I'm debating who to rank 5 as a 4-star character between awakened Proxima, awakened x-23, unawakened Cull, or unawakened Gwenpool(If I rank up Gwenpool, I'll use an awakening gem on her)

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Gwenpool, she is one of the best. And if you awakened her she'll not die from Special
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    My first r5 4* champ was gwenpool. She's definitely worth it!
    Just have to be careful in a few scenarios:
    bpcw (if she throws a random stun, it can come back to bite you)
    Cable (he bleeds = you degen)
    Abom (he bleeds = you are poisoned)
    Elsa (she bleeds = you degen + heal blocked)
    Mordo (same as bpcw)

And a few other mentions.

But her awakened ability can save you so many times. She does a lot of solid bleed damage and has decent utility set.

If you're not sold on her, x23 can be a viable option too, even unawakened.
  • Sams1987Sams1987 Posts: 17
    I did a few more decisions, now I'm debating between taking sig 24 Spider-Gwen from rank 3 to rank 5, and I've used the awakening gem on Gwenpool, so either Gwenpool from rank four to five, or Spider-Gwen from rank 3 to rank 5, and I'm on 5.2.4 right now and want to become uncollected
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    I have a Rank 4 5* Gwenpool and love her so much, but for your first R5 4* I'd recommend x-23 as a better option. Her damage output is comparable (especially awakened) but she has the added advantage of regeneration to help with surviveability. Gwenpools woke abilities (can't die from specials, reduced AA based on combo) are great, but limited and IMO you're better off with reliable regen.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    Sams1987 said:

I did a few more decisions, now I'm debating between taking sig 24 Spider-Gwen from rank 3 to rank 5, and I've used the awakening gem on Gwenpool, so either Gwenpool from rank four to five, or Spider-Gwen from rank 3 to rank 5, and I'm on 5.2.4 right now and want to become uncollected

If you need help getting uncollected then Spider-Gwen is the way to go because of her ability to evade unblockable special attacks from the Collector. Just make sure you learn how to properly utilise her.
  • Sams1987Sams1987 Posts: 17
    Ok, welp, time to grind for gold and some more t4b, this is gonna take a while
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Sams1987 said:

I'm debating who to rank 5 as a 4-star character between awakened Proxima, awakened x-23, unawakened Cull, or unawakened Gwenpool(If I rank up Gwenpool, I'll use an awakening gem on her)

Would wait for better champs. If you can't wait, gwenpool.