**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AW class Appearance

So I’m currently just re adjusting my masteries. I had a few points in class scouter to show me the class of the opponents. Kabam have confirmed all class will now be visible on all maps without needing these masteries. My question (this is to kabam) will the star rating and pi also show or will it just be class only? I’m curious to whether I need to keep scouter lens or not.

Thanks

Comments

• Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    So I’m currently just re adjusting my masteries. I had a few points in class scouter to show me the class of the opponents. Kabam have confirmed all class will now be visible on all maps without needing these masteries. My question (this is to kabam) will the star rating and pi also show or will it just be class only? I’m curious to whether I need to keep scouter lens or not.

Thanks

The real question you have to ask is how do those masteries help you strategize against your opponent. PI is always inflated in AW and just scales between star rating
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I don't mean this as an insult or put down, so please don't take it that way. But PI is some what irrelevant, so using mastery points to see it doesn't quite make sense.
    As for *s and tier of champ, it plays slightly more of a role but only because it'll be a slightly harder fight.
    I'm not sure how that helps you in your decision making though, aside from maybe knowing you have to heal first instead of risking the fight.
    But then, maybe I'm playing war wrong and I have something to learn. Curious as to the answer you get on this though.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Basically I opened up the class bonus class to my main 3 champs I use in attack. Meaning I can always get class bonus if available. Seeing star rating and pi enables me to work out the rank of the champs and the possibilities of who it could be and who it definitely wasn’t. With this setup I am able to play through all of path 1 from start (left stun immune) to finish (left mini boss) and not require any backup or give the opponents kills... also masteries are there to be used so however you find yours useful this is how I find it works for me.
  • Scouter lens helps me. I have one point in it, and it really helps to know when a champ you're fighting is duped or not, so I don't have to worry about jugs, dorms, Magiks or any defender who needs to be duped.