**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ALLIANCE

HELLO .. I would like to propose a change within the alliances, which would be, that among members of the alliances, objects can be exchanged, either from energy to catalysts or orbs., I think that would be very useful, not only for the alliances, if not also to match the game, since sometimes a partner can not get or buy a catalyst and I have 5 of that class left over and he has enough of what I need., I think it would be great for alliances that kind of help between colleagues, the aria much more united

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

HELLO .. I would like to propose a change within the alliances, which would be, that among members of the alliances, objects can be exchanged, either from energy to catalysts or orbs., I think that would be very useful, not only for the alliances, if not also to match the game, since sometimes a partner can not get or buy a catalyst and I have 5 of that class left over and he has enough of what I need., I think it would be great for alliances that kind of help between colleagues, the aria much more united

My brother has been asking for this feature if it gets implemented my brother will force me to trade my nick fury for and medusa
  • Marc_TanMarc_Tan Posts: 15

Right now I need tech / cosmic catalysts. I bought a lot of crystals but I get nothing I need so I think that trading will be very helpful.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Not bad thinking. If alliance mate can exchange overflow stuff between them. A lot of new help and love can be spread throughout community. Not bad. Good thinking. Have to give this idea a shoutout.