**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool/Venompool Special 2 game freeze

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
Why is that Deadpool, Deadpool X Force and Venompool's Special 2 makes the game freeze up most of the times? The second he launches it the game lag just long enough for you to not be able to swipe back if you're not expecting it (which most of us do expect it after this long).

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    It has always done this for me, no matter what device I am using. I manage to evade it now because I anticipate the lag, but you're right it always lags.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

It has always done this for me, no matter what device I am using. I manage to evade it now because I anticipate the lag, but you're right it always lags.

Wait I thought you quit
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★

Wait I thought you quit
    Apparently NOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEE..... *ba dum ching* :)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

Wait I thought you quit
    Apparently NOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEE..... *ba dum ching* :)
    Oh man I haven't heard that Joke before
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yep, had this for years, on my super old iPad and my fairly new phone, it’s nit even like a super flashy animation with tons of particle effects, weird issue tbh
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I recently bought a brand new iPad (Neweste Gen), and had the same thing happen when the game was otherwise running flawlessly. I'd half expect some frame rate dropping when fighting with champs like Human Torch or Sym. Supreme who have alot of flashy animations during their specials and attacks, but the 'Pool" SP2 doesn't do anything special that seems graphic intensive...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I honestly can’t remember a time when it didn’t cause the game to freeze.

Dr. Zola