**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Serious lag with new update

I'm getting some serious lag since the new update with every arena fight in which the "snow blowing/ drifting" effect features. I'm running an iPad Air which should be able to handle the graphics, so what has been changed? Anyone else experiencing this? Could be a game ended this one...

Comments

• Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 7
    No surprise there, every update just makes the game more unplayable
  • JpizzelXxXJpizzelXxX Posts: 2
    Datz fukkked up
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I am on Android and it seems a little better for me. Right out of the gate it was running great and then I had one case of annoying lag during one arena fight and now seems to be running good again. This is similar to how it was before the update for me except that when running good everything seems to load a little faster now. So far for me it seems like a step in the right direction but not perfect.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    This is happening to me too, it happens in about 15-20% of arena and solo quest fights since yesterday's update. It's really annoying and has caused me to lose a few fights.

But I also agree with BigMo, when it goes well it seems to load faster than before, so if they fix this bug te update would have been a success.
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    I have the same issue and I am on an iPad also

Every fight on one of these blizzard levels is a 50/50 shot at winning. No issues on any of the clear levels, I sail through those as normal
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    I am on an android tablet and the lagginess/framedrops make the game unplayable.
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    It is the weather effects. On my android phone with no effects, it plays fine.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're getting frame rate drops and lag with weather effects. We have a lot of threads on this right now, so I am going to direct everyone here, and I'll post updates there moving forward. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.