**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa and Cap IW supposed to interact like this?

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Hi guys.

I recently noticed two interactions with Medusa and Cap (IW) that had me wondering if these two characters were bugged in these specific matches or if it was an interaction that I was not aware of.

Medusa vs Classic Ultron...
Ultron still evades despite being armor shattered. Isn't armor shatter supposed to shut down ALL robot abilities? Or am I missing a specific interaction regarding this specific matchup?

Cap IW vs Annihilus...
Cap failing to nullify/bypass Annihilus unstoppable despite having kinetic armors. Again, is this normal to this specific match or is it a bug?

Some clarity would greatly appreciated. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the definition of Cap and Medusa's abilities.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    As others have mentioned cap is working fine, for medusa if he has enhanced abilities or the best defence nodes or anything else that increases ability accuracy he can still evade, if none are present then it’s a bug
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Ultron:
    His Evade DOES get shutdown, when he's Armor Shattered. Did you fight a specific node? If so, please tell us, which one it was.

Annihilus:
    As already mentioned above, while the Cosmic Rod is active, he can't get nullified.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Thanks guys. That's insightful. I'll have a closer look whenever I get those fights again, especially the Medusa fight.
    I understand Cap's interaction with Annihilus' abilities now.
    Again, thanx a mil.