**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock vs. Warlock Breaks the Game

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just trying to knock out last paths in UC EQ, and 2.2 Warlock versus my Warlock.

Three consecutive times, the game froze on the screens shown below after I used my Warlock’s Sp1, usually within about 30 seconds of the fight start.

Not sure if this is just me, but it seems odd that it happens each time just after dropping Warlock’s Sp1. No battery or WiFi issues, everything else working normally. Just this fight, and just when I use Sp1 for the first time in this fight. Also, game has to reboot and it all starts over.

Techno-organic virus, indeed.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Could be worse. You could have discovered Havok fighting Havok caused your battery to explode.
  • Posted by a few others too. But not much follow-up commentary in those, so could be very device specific. Maybe provide details in the corresponding iOS or Android versions of the Lag and Performance Issues threads.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Could be worse. You could have discovered Havok fighting Havok caused your battery to explode.

True...wait. Somewhere I recall something like that happening before...

Dr. Zola

Posted by a few others too. But not much follow-up commentary in those, so could be very device specific. Maybe provide details in the corresponding iOS or Android versions of the Lag and Performance Issues threads.

Glad to know it isn’t just me. Not a problem, but always starts me thinking about what happens when the gerbils on their flywheel have to run extra fast to make all the calculations from all the nodes pan out.

Dr. Zola
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! This is a known issue with Warlock vs. Warlock and we are looking into a resolution.
    edited February 2020
    Thank you @Kabam Lyra !

Wasn’t sure if you knew about it or not but I’m glad it’s getting looked at.

And I’m just kidding about gerbils and flywheels.

Dr. Zola
  • We pushed out fix for this earlier today that should have resolved this issue.