**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
Been grinding arena and the game crashed on me 4 times so far by my connection is perfect. Anyone else getting this problem?

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Several people in my alliance cant get on and some say the game kicked them out. Is the game down?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Basically yes. I'm autofighting lower story quests and it's about 3-5 minutes between fights
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    It was.. but back up now.. although it's very sluggish
    Seems to be back up for some of alliance
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    every time i go to EQ always disconnected

Basically yes. I'm autofighting lower story quests and it's about 3-5 minutes between fights

Yeah. Ones who are suggest slow loading times
    I just posted an issue. Several of my alliance couldnt log in and others were also disconnected
    same here
    yeah i already comment on your thread.. thanks
    Connection error icon seems to be present for most trying to log in.
  • same here. doing t4b now...keeps getting disconnected after 1-2 fights ... very frustrating ...
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited February 2020
    It's been terrible tonight. To be honest, it's been worse than normal since the last update, but today I've had to close and restart multiple times
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WTF! Just lost my streak due to 2 lost connections! This is really WTF!!!!
  • Won 1 game.
    Went in 2nd game, network error. Lost 1 game.
    Went in 3rd game, network error. Lost 1 game.

I am done with this game!
  • Just lost my streak due to connection errors. Really SMH

Won 1 game.
    Went in 2nd game, network error. Lost 1 game.
    Went in 3rd game, network error. Lost 1 game.

I am done with this game!

I stopped arena... can't deal with this issue. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious any information ??

Just lost my streak due to connection errors. Really SMH

Damn. Sorry to hear that mate.
  • I was joining AW and it crashed now can't join but shows champs locked ... I submitted a ticket
  • lol, not your fault mate. Look on the bright side, can spend more time doing other more meaningful stuff ;)
    Str said:

Just lost my streak due to connection errors. Really SMH

Damn. Sorry to hear that mate.
  • ANDYXANDYX Posts: 9
    I have the same problem. Many players are complaining about it. I think kabam should explain why the connect error icon appears so frequently while I can make sure my WiFi is working well.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    seems fine for me ... at the moment ... *holds breath* O.o
    back to normal... it's good now
  • ANDYXANDYX Posts: 9
    Same here. It’s especially frustrating when you finish a game and connect error appears then you find you have to fight again.
  • Need Kabam to confirm else it'll be a waste of time and effort again ... :/
    ANDYX said:

Same here. It’s especially frustrating when you finish a game and connect error appears then you find you have to fight again.

it's already back to normal bro
  • I keep getting disconnected from the game, too. Lost my streak and 6* points due to it. Please fix!
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

seems fine for me ... at the moment ... *holds breath* O.o

just "stuttered* for me now .. lost connection, reconnected fine .. but yeah ... intermittent?
This discussion has been closed.