**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Lost two arena fights that I won because game kicked me out after the fight. Server lagging a lot tonight.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited February 2020
    Was playing dungeon 7 and got disconnected. Now, i cant get in. Wasted my 2 R4 5* champs and 6* champ.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I was just disconnected trying to open my daily crystal. Others in my alliance are having the same issue.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    I’m having connection issues. Even if I switch to data it stops connecting in arena and I have to force close
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Connection is really bad.
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    Ive been ya big issues trying to do the side quest. At first I would get connection issues after every fight. Then had to do the same fight 3 times.

Afraid to attempt an AQ fight.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Just got a triple network error in arenas - lost my win streak.
    Thanks Kabam.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I just got booted and a guy in my ally had it freeze up when placing defense. Now it says his defenders are locked up but he hasn't joined the war yet.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I got kicked just now opening a Cav crystal. No clue what I pulled. I have the kick on video.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Same here. Keeps disconnecting me.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Same thing happening here. Been disconnected four different times in arena. Really getting old!
  • Raided0817Raided0817 Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    What a joke... Wasting my time
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Connection issue again and again
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Same....
  • AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    I haven't been able to login for over an hour now. had just completed 1st room in Dungeon and game got stuck in loading and then kicked me out. Since then I cannot back in. I am on Android. Another guy in my alliance who was in dungeon also got kicked out with me at the same time. But other people in my alliance who are on iPad or iPhone can login normally.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    I was just disconnected while loading an arena fight. Went back in and did not get the recovery screen. Instead, it showed the fight as not having loaded. I tried to load the fight and it told me “network error” and then showed the fight as lost.

Loading issues have been occurring sporadically for the last few updates. But tonight the arena is unplayable.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Massive connection issues for lots of people right now.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I lost 2 fights in t4b arena so far even though I won the fights
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Same problem.. disconnected from arenas 4 times..
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited February 2020

Arena too is not working
  • Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    It’s awful right now. Keeps disconnecting. Lost 1/2 my life in aq. That was awesome. Please fix it ASAP!
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    I can watch videos in hd,my net is working fine, don't know what's wrong when it comes to game
  • JadersilperJadersilper Posts: 4
    edited February 2020

Unfortunately, the points earned for each fight won in the arenas are not being added to the existing amount when the connection error occurs! this can cause huge damage to everyone!

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Not just you. The game has been shiiite the last several hours. Especially in the t4b arena. I'll lost 5 or 6 champs from crashing.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I can’t even get in the game right now
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Want my boosts back damn it 🥴
  • Supremone1Supremone1 Posts: 9
    i cant login in my acc, i allready unninstal and instal the game, and the wifi red warning keeps appearing, i cant enter and do anything... what is happening ?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    ANDYX said:

Same here. It’s especially frustrating when you finish a game and connect error appears then you find you have to fight again.

DO NOT GO INTO THE ARENA RIGHT NOW. You'll lose champs because of the crashing.
This discussion has been closed.