**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why no Nexus Crystals for F2p players?

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Nexus crystals look like a great addition to the game. But meanwhile they were only available to players who spend money on the game (daily deals, cyber weekend...).This is so unfair to f2p players!
When are we finally going to get nexus crystals for everyone? (As rewards that everyone can possibly get without spending money)

Comments

• Nexus crystals look like a great addition to the game. But meanwhile they were only available to players who spend money on the game (daily deals, cyber weekend...).This is so unfair to f2p players!
    When are we finally going to get nexus crystals for everyone? (As rewards that everyone can possibly get without spending money)

I doubt these will be brought into the game in any buyable aspect with in game resources in regards to the 5* Nexus Crystals. They're still very new. As such, I wouldn't expect them to show up outside of offers, or as a top tier reward for a special event. Special limited offers for say PHC, GMC, or even Cavalier Nexus Crystals may pop up from time to time in the Featured Items section of the Store, but that's about as far as I see Kabam going with these for the foreseeable future.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Well probably get some as special rewards for a side event in the future. Just like any other new fancy resource you gotta pay fir them when they are brand new things.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Nexus crystal currently are rare item so expect them to be given at higher content or deals going forward.

Welcome to the age of Nexus Crystals lol
  • jammybstrdjammybstrd Posts: 36
    I would like them in the game as well without spending, they could maybe have like a period of time where all grandmaster/cavalier crystals you can purchase for units become nexus crystals, like they did with the daily deals. I used to be f2p until recently and just pulled a 5* stealth suit out of my daily deal, so I would like it to be available to everyone. Nexus cavalier crystals would be broken though lol
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Seatin said:

Cash. Money.

/thread

@Seatin is online :smile:
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    us peasants are unworthy to the kabam overlords
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Good pointless necro post.... Press F to pay respects to all the braincells left unused this day.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    What was the need to revive this thread?!?!
    I made this thread at the time when nexus crystals were a lot less available, and of course things changed over time.
    Now this thread is completly useless, so why does someone need to comment on it to revive it!?!