**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor or Colossus 5/65

I can take one to Sig 200. Act 6 is the goal

Namor or Colossus 5/65 52 votes

Namor 5/65 Sig 200
61%
BigbowlrShrimkinsNifzWardenclockLvernon15ThecurlerSpiderCoolsHendrossBrokenHunter44RasiloverJohnLocke117EvangelionlovrPintzzLogan00SlapaStarKillerVIIMysterioChampioncriticspaceoctopus 32 votes
Colossus 5/65 Sig 200
38%
SaiyanAlex13369Darth_StewieStingerbkSvensktigerThe42ndDoctorPeterQuill10or_StrongColonaut123KDSuperFlash10Denzel116TJ107TheSquish671Midnite93Des99Rerun_9o_oTwistedTalentzJornAtc 20 votes

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    I have both and I've been finding both of them very useful in my exploration of 6.2 and 6.3. Currently, Namor has been shining in several 6.2 paths, whilst Colossus has been invaluable for my runs against the Crumbling Armour Havok boss in 6.3.
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    Namor dude. There are lanes like Gassed that returns damage to you if you have a fatigue buff, he destroys them. Cramping lane also in 6.3, he returns all the damage. He solos those difficult lanes and any Electro that comes up, Mephisto, Killmonger and so much more.
    edited February 2020
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    Colossus does not have more utilities than max sig Namor.
    Thorns lanes, Hurt Locker lanes, Special Delivery lanes, Gassed lanes, Cramping lanes, Power Sting, Korg/Killmonger/Electro/Mephisto. There's more.
    Colossus has a few immunities and he has armor for Havok. If you're good with Namor, you can time the detonations back to Havok to get through those fights if need be. Colossus also gets gimped a bit if he is against stun immune and can't spam heavy attacks so well.
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    Explosive personality lanes
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    Just recently finishing full exploration on act 6 (what’s available) I have used him quite a bit still in a lot of the quests in story mode. He was my mvp in 6.2.5 mordo. Could use him in icarus as well(6.2.4) along with all the other ways mentioned above. Even after the rebalance I still use him quite a bit. Part of my main story questing team
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    Appreciate all of the feedback in addition to the votes. I just got Namor recently so I’m trying to get used to his rotation. Whereas Colossus is heavy, heavy, SP2.

Any additional feedback is more than welcomed. Thanks!
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    Namor is versatile, the rotation can change depending on the situation and health of the opponent. Now he has increased bleed chance so if you need bleeds you can spam L1 and medium attacks. When you're at about 25-28 rage, have the opponent under a bar of power and be ready to parry them at 28-29 rage. Combo them and you should enter Rex mode and you will jump to 99% power. You should be able to time it so you enter Rex mode on the 1st through 4th hit and with the next hit you can immediately hit the L3. So you'll get a very fat fury buff and you can continue L1 spam.

Before the balance, you would get your L3 just before you get to max outrage basically, so you could just hold the L3 until 28 charges, parry them and use your L3 immediately and immediately after you can charge them, they'll still be stunned from parry, and combo them then do another L3 as you enter Rex. You have 2 fury and then you can use an L2 or two with double Fury up.

But it takes longer to get outrage now unless you spam medium attacks so, I've been just using the L3 when I get it if the opponents health isn't too high. You get an early big fury and you can time a parry / combo to get another L3 when you go Rex.

If you can't stun the opponent, just make sure they have no bars of power when you are near 30 outrage. That'll make it easier to combo your way into an L3.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    You can just rank both of them but definitely use those sig stones on Namor. Colossus doesn't really need a high sig.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Namor 5/65 Sig 200
    Namor's sig can be exploited in so much content. I would say rank up both but namor being first.