**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury to 1% in second phase in AQ Thanos boss. Is this intended?

I know that heal prevention from AQ Thanos negates Nick Fury from his max health regen, but I was under the impression that in his 2nd phase, he would simply start at 30% health without degening from 100% and that starting his 2nd phase immediately at 1% was a bug and that it was resolved as per this post:

Just fought Thanos and he started at 1% in phase 2.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Yes that’s correct since ther chamge the health blok to heal prevention.
    So if u won’t to buy pass it u need to dies the fight before that to get the 30 procent
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    And just to make sure that the above issue wasn't a general issue but a issue specifically related to the AQ Thanos boss, I found this post in a thread dedicated to the fight in question by Kabam Zibiit stating that its not intended for NF to degen past 30% and the fix would be implemented in the next update which would have been January.

Am I missing something, or is he still bugged?

Gamer said:

Yes that’s correct since ther chamge the health blok to heal prevention.

But what about the post I showed above? Doesn't it say that he should not be degening past 30%? Im confused here...
    phil56201 said:

And just to make sure that the above issue wasn't a general issue but a issue specifically related to the AQ Thanos boss, I found this post in a thread dedicated to the fight in question by Kabam Zibiit stating that its not intended for NF to degen past 30% and the fix would be implemented in the next update which would have been January.

Am I missing something, or is he still bugged?

Do he get the deg one if that the case yes that bug but isn’t a bug u star at 1 procent if u dying one him
    edited February 2020
    I don't know what that means.
    What it mean do u stil deg when you dying vs him if not that a bug no deg shuld be apply one u since u don’t is above 30 procent so u shuld just be one 1 procent life when nick fuvr is dying one him
    In the fight, The "fake" nick Fury dies. Real Nick Fury jumps in at 1% health. Kabam Zibiit says that he shouldn't be below 30% and that it was supposed to be fixed. Still broken for me.
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    phil56201 said:

In the fight, The "fake" nick Fury dies. Real Nick Fury jumps in at 1% health. Kabam Zibiit says that he shouldn't be below 30% and that it was supposed to be fixed. Still broken for me.

You cant gain health in that fight... specifically the boss node in AQ... no regen, no health steal... nada, nothing. When NF dies, he comes back to life again at 1% and his health bar shoots up to 100% then starts draining slowly to 30%. But the node prevents all sources of health gain, so your health bar tries to shoot up to 100%, cant because of the node... so you have 1%.
  • Sadly it is intended.
    If you want to get NF’s second phase kill him off the fight before.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

I think you're misreading what the Mod is saying. The Mod says he shouldn't degenerate his health while under 30%. It says nothing about getting his health back up to 30%.

Any time the real Nick Fury (duped, LMD destroyed) has more than 30% health, he'll continually degenerate until his health reaches 30%, at which point the degeneration should stop. The bug was that the degeneration wasn't stopping at 30%...he'd continue to degenerate below 30%. This bug has been fixed.

Another change is that "Heal Block" was changed to "Heal Prevention". Heal Prevention is effectively a passive, super heal block that prevents all green regenerative numbers from triggering. When Nick Fury has his LMD destroyed, he "regenerates" back to full health (via green numbers) and then degenerates to 30%. The Heal Prevention node stops this "regeneration" and leaves the real Nick Fury at 1% health.

As others have mentioned, the work around is to destroy the LMD before this fight. This will allow you to start the fight with the Real Nick Fury while being able to have more than 1% health.

• Hey there, as others have mentioned, the Heal Prevention node prevents Nick from healing, which includes when his signature ability kicks in. When this happens, his signature ability would still prevent him from being knocked out and keep him alive at 1% Health, but the node would prevent the healing he would normally receive, keeping him at 1%.

The quote of me from the other thread was in reference to an issue where his signature ability was activating and healing him partially, rather than to full health, but then causing him to Degenerate Health even when he was below 30%. Hope that helps clear things up!

Hey there, as others have mentioned, the Heal Prevention node prevents Nick from healing, which includes when his signature ability kicks in. When this happens, his signature ability would still prevent him from being knocked out and keep him alive at 1% Health, but the node would prevent the healing he would normally receive, keeping him at 1%.

The quote of me from the other thread was in reference to an issue where his signature ability was activating and healing him partially, rather than to full health, but then causing him to Degenerate Health even when he was below 30%. Hope that helps clear things up!

Yes. That clears it up. It sucks that it works this way now. It didn't used to, but I appreciate the concise explanation. Can be tedious wading through 10 page threads and still not feel like the answer is obvious.