**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 3

Comments

• DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Dam stop complaining and be thankful you're getting a 5* Awakening gem, they ain't cheap
  • LyncebestLyncebest Posts: 6
    I like it!
    Glad to see the improved rewards aswell as the removal of magik!!!
  • VirtuaNovakVirtuaNovak Posts: 4
    With the way this game is progressing towards the use of 5-star champs and eventually 6-star champions, why are we not getting any t2 alphas from Act 5?
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    LOL,
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Dam stop complaining and be thankful you're getting a 5* Awakening gem, they ain't cheap

it won't be cheap to complete it either
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike will champs that decrease ability accuracy affect the power gain buff?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

it won't be cheap to complete it either

It'll be cheaper than LOL and cheaper than 100$ from the looks of it so it is still a decent reward especially since there isn't a crazy unit grab boss like the collector that was actually impossible to beat without revives.
  • DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    I'm a bit disappointed so far. I was hoping that 5.3 would be a bit more challenging than 5.2, but it seems as though it may be the opposite. We can only wait and see
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    So do we have to run a special quest for the keys? Im confused on where I find keys? You have quest rewards and chapter rewards. Are these seperate?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I'm very optimistic, looks fun and challenging. And the rewards are great. I never complained on 5.2 rewards though, but these are better.

P.D: I thought It was Mike the one announcing the chapter D= but It's ok to have a newbie announce the next big step of the game

DK isn't exactly a newbie! You don't see him around a lot because he and Kabam Galactic are the ones that actually designed Act 5!

Lol, not sure if that is a compliment or if you are throwing him under the bus. Just kidding. Tough content in Act 5, but nice job overall.
  • FerryFerry Posts: 1
    Stilllll no t2a? Boy act 5.4 better blow our pants off because frankly I'm still not impressed with the rewards.

Right? Exploring act 4 gave 4 t2a. Act 5 better give 8
    In response to the rewards, I feel like they are mediocre, not as bad as 5.2 for the hell we went through. That being said I think Kabam missed a huge opportunity, everyone want T2a and instead of making it an r2-r3 ranking gem, and r3-r4 would have everyone saying how awesome these rewards are. Just my thoughts
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Once again you’ve out done yourself with the rewards. Still no good rewards for the top end players(for the exception of the 5* AG Crystal) & still can’t give us enough to at least form 1 standard 5* crystal. Guess what? 4*’s are dead, it’s unexceptable that 5* crystals are 10-15k each & still getting the same low amont of shards. To beat this content without spending a good bit of units you need to have r4 5*’s, so these reward are head scratchers
  • edited August 2017
    So do we have to run a special quest for the keys? Im confused on where I find keys? You have quest rewards and chapter rewards. Are these seperate?

Keys are on-map items, so while you get 1 of each Class Key from completing each quest, you can also get more from different paths - there's 2 Keys to collect in each quest.

Now would be a good time to clarify this, too: I can 100000000000000% guarantee we will not be selling Class Keys. They're not meant to be a resource in the typical sense. They're meant to be a sort of puzzle solving element, and are completely contained within Act 5 Chapter 3.

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Wish I could be exited but I am not. Sure I will try it but not enough of a carrot to spend through
  • Bmacattack wrote: »
    Will there be any type of legends run for this chapter? Fastest completed gets....

Not yet! We're saving that for Act 5 Chapter 4. We'll have more information on that as we get closer, but if you want to prepare for that, you'll want to 100% all 3 Available Chapters before Chapter 4 premieres! We're aiming for December for Chapter 4, but this could still change.
    Kabam DK wrote: »

Keys are on-map items, so while you get 1 of each Class Key from completing each quest, you can also get more from different paths - there's 2 Keys to collect in each quest.

Now would be a good time to clarify this, too: I can 100000000000000% guarantee we will not be selling Class Keys. They're not meant to be a resource in the typical sense. They're meant to be a sort of puzzle solving element, and are completely contained within Act 5 Chapter 3.

So each quest will contain two keys, are those 2 keys needed to begin the next quest. Or are they specific to that quest? Is it possible to do a full run through all of the quests for completion of act 3 without the keys?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Lol these rewards are nothing to complain about and a big step-up from 5.2. The 5-star awakening gem is more than anyone could ask for and alone makes it worthwhile. The rank-up gems are not game-changers but pretty nifty. Sprinkle in some shards/T4B/T4CC and it's quite a nice haul. The T2A/T5B will come in part 4, everyone should realize that by now.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The completion rewards are almost decent but the explo rewards are lame. And in case you have your ears blocked about a third of your customers gameplay is completely bugged right now, I've given up in the hard stuff till it's fixed, the opponents get a speed boost when they attack sometimes and the screen blurs and your swipe back isn't read, let alone power stealers all being bugged, block failing if you hit it when the lag hits, will get back to questing this stuff when and if it's fixed. I You guys have too much content already out with what are soon to become irrelevant rewards with 6*s coming to the game, people don't want to start a game, and play for years to complete 98% of its content- before they get rewards that level them up to a decent level, take lol for example it's endgame material but will now have no relevant rewards towards 6*, it sounds like most of these commenters (like myself) were hoping we'd at least start to see at least some shards at this high a level towards endgame character levelling
  • While I do appreciate Chap3 coming soon Im curious as to when or what the (grandmaster favor) reward will be available. New content is always good but maybe you all should finish old content as well.