**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The debate. Who’s the better cosmic?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

The debate. Who’s the better cosmic? 330 votes

Captain Marvel(movie)
19%
DalBotCrys23Raganatorgr3nd3lCharbelCirnesFallencircusege999menNEO_mr_AndersonBaseballguy711AhitlawDuke_SilverRasiloverRiggs_97EvangelionlovrAlbi⁴7²00⁴Bruinsfan8510KenaiSinedd92Bwest289spaceoctopus 63 votes
Corvus Glaive
38%
Vdh2008PantherusNZMcord11758danielmathMagicBentonErza_ScarletZENLosspikLongshot57INTEGRALR_D_JrBpn88855Ben345qDuo_KulioSolrac_2SpicyslicerJcobra25Clee6873Lvernon15Patchie93 127 votes
Hyperion
31%
JOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsDrZolaAlfa_PigeonMr_PlatypusJarekFrostyAce_03TendersquadDrenlinNick_Caine_32zuffyLe_Marv_8PsychoakumaTheVyrusTerraIrakliTJ82WaynedavyThecurler 105 votes
Medusa
3%
abelarmiDOKTOROKTOPUSThe42ndDoctorBobomanTiborginaThehereticraf135ms_5707983HCMmcocDragonEggLpJadonflikk 11 votes
Venom the duck.
4%
MixalisTimrosAustin555555redsoxpatsfan89John757PrathapVoltolosBeyond00_Mr.0-8-4TheBestinTuakaujgrazLucianoDelHoyaApollo107IronStrangePsyLife 15 votes
Venom
2%
Whododo872MegaSkater67bhuv9191Spity68ShadowstrikeKerneasmbraceColonaut123Rasputinscurse 9 votes

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Just because a champ is better with synergies does not mean she relies on them. She a beast by herself
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Shrimkins said:

CMM needs synergies. Hyperion doesn't. Debate ended.

Terrible argument, I’ll make sure to ignore comments from you lol
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Hype depends on RNG more than corvus or sparkles. Gonna assume Hype gonna get popular vote cause many more own him as he’s an older champ.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Hype depends on RNG more than corvus or sparkles. Gonna assume Hype gonna get popular vote cause many more own him as he’s an older champ.

I have both on r5 and hype is much better. With the NF synergy it's a close call but again, hype is a beast all by himself.

His damage is far better, doesn't require ramp up, his power gain allows for easy intercepting, regen, DoT with incinerate, stun lock with L2...

The list goes on and on.
    He also requires ramp up, only thing Hype has on sparkles is incinerate. She ramps up in 1 fight, can tank special 3s,bleed nodes,degen nodes, and her damage is much higher than Hypes. With NF always starting at 25 charges with indestructible and almost 2 bars of power, She is one of if not the most burstiest champs there is. (Let’s see Hype do 150k+ damage in under 20 hits, don’t worry. I’ll wait.
    Yeah again, with synergy. Hype doesn't ramp up. Unless you call 1 heavy attack a ramp up which case he ramps up in 5 seconds.

I fully admit her burst damage is better. She's a great champ. But overall usefulness? It's hyperion hands down.

I've killed map 7 nameless double noded with hype. Can ms sparkle pants do that? Not even close.
    Yeah she can easy, and she can start at 25 charges without synergy too, synergy isn’t needed it just helps. Hyped too RNG dependant, plus the constant armor breaks from sparkles is just too useful and her stun on heavy, there is no way RNG can screw you over in any fight with her.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Having all 3 as 5*'s, I would go with either Corvus or Hype. Im leaning Hype lately, cause I love that I don't need suicides, and dont have to worry about losing my damage at any time. But I love them both.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

I have both on r5 and hype is much better. With the NF synergy it's a close call but again, hype is a beast all by himself.

His damage is far better, doesn't require ramp up, his power gain allows for easy intercepting, regen, DoT with incinerate, stun lock with L2...

The list goes on and on.
    He also requires ramp up, only thing Hype has on sparkles is incinerate. She ramps up in 1 fight, can tank special 3s,bleed nodes,degen nodes, and her damage is much higher than Hypes. With NF always starting at 25 charges with indestructible and almost 2 bars of power, She is one of if not the most burstiest champs there is. (Let’s see Hype do 150k+ damage in under 20 hits, don’t worry. I’ll wait.
    Yeah again, with synergy. Hype doesn't ramp up. Unless you call 1 heavy attack a ramp up which case he ramps up in 5 seconds.

I fully admit her burst damage is better. She's a great champ. But overall usefulness? It's hyperion hands down.

I've killed map 7 nameless double noded with hype. Can ms sparkle pants do that? Not even close.
    Yeah she can easy, and she can start at 25 charges without synergy too, synergy isn’t needed it just helps. Hyped too RNG dependant, plus the constant armor breaks from sparkles is just too useful and her stun on heavy, there is no way RNG can screw you over in any fight with her.
    lol no she cannot. At over 10k prestige map 7 nameless with double nodes has over 800k hp and 50k attack.

Clearly you don't have a lot of experience with hyperion and you are vastly overselling CMM. Sure she can do a ton of burst if you start a fight with 25, but without her synergy you're usually not finishing the fight before she burns out and then has to ramp back up again.

Even with synergy you're not starting the fight with 25 every time.
    You must suck with sparkles, definitely have more experience with Hype as he’s been around forever, you are EASILY starting every fight with 25 charges after the first(also ramping her up to 25 within a minute the first fight) easy to maintain especially with NF. Also bypasses recoil(more suicide friendly than Hype) she has way more utility and yeah, ur definitely taking out a double noded map 7 Thanos..that’s not even that impressive only thing impressive there is his health pool which sparkles can handle. Higher health pools she hits even harder, way harder than hype. Legit 30k HEAVIES.

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

The list goes on and on.

If you had to defend CMM that hard, then why even create the poll? You already have your answer.
    Because I have every right to voice my opinion on who I think is best? Why even comment if you aren’t going to contribute to the conversation? Foolishness.
    Captain Marvel(movie)

Whats the point of this poll if you cant even discuss properly with others who have differing opinions?

I accept others have different opinions, but if they are wrong they are wrong 🤷‍♂️ simple
    edited February 2020
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    phil56201 said:

Guy starts a poll about who is best. Gets mad at anyone who doesn't agree with him lol

Not mad, would just like realistic arguments without lying about what a champ is capable of. Not mad at all lol,make sense otherwise I’ll keep telling you why she’s better. I’m makin valid points while others are devaluing what a champion is truly capable of.
    Here’s another one for ya, Sparkles is better than Ghost.( n yeah I have both at R5) :)
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

Shrimkins said:

Ahitlaw said:

The list goes on and on.

lol no she cannot. At over 10k prestige map 7 nameless with double nodes has over 800k hp and 50k attack.

Clearly you don't have a lot of experience with hyperion and you are vastly overselling CMM. Sure she can do a ton of burst if you start a fight with 25, but without her synergy you're usually not finishing the fight before she burns out and then has to ramp back up again.

Even with synergy you're not starting the fight with 25 every time.
    You must suck with sparkles, definitely have more experience with Hype as he’s been around forever, you are EASILY starting every fight with 25 charges after the first(also ramping her up to 25 within a minute the first fight) easy to maintain especially with NF. Also bypasses recoil(more suicide friendly than Hype) she has way more utility and yeah, ur definitely taking out a double noded map 7 Thanos..that’s not even that impressive only thing impressive there is his health pool which sparkles can handle. Higher health pools she hits even harder, way harder than hype. Legit 30k HEAVIES. educate yourself on Sparkles more.
    Captain Marvel(movie)

phil56201 said:

Guy starts a poll about who is best. Gets mad at anyone who doesn't agree with him lol

9 year olds smh
    Good argument.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    I state facts n y’all gettin butthurt about it? Should I start stating facts about other champs so y’all can say I’m defending them too? Lol this is a fun poll.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Repto23 said:

They wont make Hyperion a 6* as he would be too OP, therefore he is getting my vote. Also he is my person favorite

I’d love if Hype became a 6*. To see a R3 sparkles/hype vid would be fun.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    phil56201 said:

Ahitlaw said:

phil56201 said:

Not mad, would just like realistic arguments without lying about what a champ is capable of. Not mad at all lol,make sense otherwise I’ll keep telling you why she’s better. I’m makin valid points while others are devaluing what a champion is truly capable of.
    Here’s another one for ya, Sparkles is better than Ghost.( n yeah I have both at R5) :)
    You just come off as over bearing and intense with it. Its cool. We are all gonna like who we like. I don't care for Capt Sparkles personally. Doesn't mean she's bad, I just prefer Corvus and Hypes playstyle. That's as deep as my arguments gonna get.
    I’m an overbearing and intense person haha, that’s personal opinion on who you like better and I see nothing wrong with that, this poll is about who’s better, therefore would like facts on why you think so-so is better, polls don’t work out well on the forum anyway it’s always a popular vote