**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing crystal and champion

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

I purchased the daily science crystal today and went to screenshot it and accidentally closed out the game and when I booted it back up the crystal was gone and there was no champion selected. Can you help @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Sorry to hear about that. For account-specific issues like this, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    It’s been suggested that Kabam needs to add some type of “Recovery” system for these new Nexus/Focus Crystals (and I guess Class Cat Selectors too, anything that pops up a choice when you buy it), so that if the game crashes or otherwise closes while the selections are on the screen, those selections will pop back up again upon restarting game.

Sort of like the Re-Fight prompt when you have a crash during a fight.

Normally for regular hero crystals, if game crashes during the opening or spinning process, the champ is still awarded anyways and can be seen in the running Alliance Page Tab (even if you never actually saw it finish yourself).
    But not for the case where you still have a decision to make in case of Nexus/Focus/Selector one’s.