**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool healing when heal blocked

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
Deadpool in the Mojoverse special arena. Fighting him with Doctor Octopus. I apply a heal block debuff to him and he continues to heal.

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    I notice this a lot with Doc Oc's heal block as well. I believe even though the green heal numbers show up the opponent doesn't actual get the heal. He doesn't stop the heal/regen from ocurring, he just blocks the opponent from getting the benefit of it (hope that makes sense).

It's similar to stealth spidey fighting an unstoppable opponent. The unstoppable buff still shows up, but if you have the slow debuff on, the unstoppable effect doesn't occur.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The red negates the green completely so he basically doesn’t heal, something to do with how his life steal works I think since unduped it’s just a normal heal block, but he’s not actually gaining any health either way
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The icons are misleading to the ability.

When duped, Doc oc heal block ability is replaced. He no longer is able to heal block the opponent, but instead he will deal damage based on the amount the opponent regenerates
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    That makes sense even though the numbers didn’t add up properly. I couldn’t see the lifesteal since I didn’t get hit. Never mind. No bug. Carry on.