**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top War Defenders

Regardless of nodes, which ten defenders have the highest probability of scoring a KO?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think Nick fury is good
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Not that it is a set rule, but seatin’s tier lists are always great reference.
    This is the most recent one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcJJUvad9e4&t=637s
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    At least for my low tier wars, venom also does really well because of his aggressiveness
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Just wondering how Mojo is in the list, since he is fairly new.. also checking if all the defenders mentioned need to be awaken and high signature level..
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    psp742 said:

Just wondering how Mojo is in the list, since he is fairly new.. also checking if all the defenders mentioned need to be awaken and high signature level..

Try to beat him on uncollected. If you don't take him out the first time he gets significantly tougher to beat.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    psp742 said:

I think it would be the same if he was placed right in AW defense.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

There are various categories of things that CAN make a good defender. Virtually every one of them either has a hard counter, or can be worked around with skill/playstyle, but at various Tiers, can still be good.

- Champions with Auto-Block (Medusa*, IMIW, Darkhawk, Thor Ragnarok, MODOK)
    - Champions with Evasion (All the Spider-Men + Spider Gwen, Black Widow, Domino, Nightcrawler, Mr Fantastic)
    - Champions with rapid power gain (Hyperion, most Mystics w/ Mystic Dispersion, IMIW, Killmonger, Cable)
    - Champions you cannot reliably Parry Stun (IMIW, Domino, Havok, Annihilus, Yondu, BPCW)
    - Champions who can shrug off or rapidly clear debuffs esp Stun (Karnak, Rogue, Groot, Agent Venom, Kingpin, Crossbones, King Groot)
    - Champions who can go Unstoppable (Juggernaut, Unstoppable Colossus, Annihilus, The Champion, Korg)
    - Champions who otherwise require different strategies and/or specific counters (Havok, Sentinel, Electro, Korg, Invisible Woman, Thing, Mojo)

This is far from a complete list but all of these champions have potential to be good defenders.

Where is mordo? He is very good power gain, becomes very defensive during that period, do evade if hitted in stun/parry.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    The alliance I’m in plays in one of the lowest tier, my 5/65 Doom usually gets a couple of k.o.’s 👇

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

The alliance I’m in plays in one of the lowest tier, my 5/65 Doom usually gets a couple of k.o.’s 👇

You play in a low tier that’s the reason why
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Korg is my issue just can’t evade his sp1
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    Domino
    Korg
    Thing
    Havok
    Dr. Doom
    Nick Fury
    Mister Sinister on +healing
    Void