**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for cavalier

Do you think I can do it with this character

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It will be a pain, but if you have a nice stack of potions and revives, for sure.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    You got this.
  • It can't hurt to try. 6.1 is not just about roster, it is about developing the skills to deal with the various nodes and global buffs. 6.1.1 starts with the no retreat node which takes some practice to work around, you won't know how much practice you need until you get in there and try. Just don't spend resources and see how far you get. That will be your best gauge as to where you are relative to the content.
  • I also am going for Cav. Good luck!
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    Done 6.1.1
    Stuck on 6.1.2
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    6.1.1 and 6.1.2 are a bit tricky for an initial run; 6.1.3 & 6.1.4 are noticeably easier, particularly due to path(s) without any local nodes; then 6.1.5 & 6.1.6 get tricky again, largely due to the Crossbones and Sentinel bosses
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    good luck! most things can be done with enough resources but i always like to try using as little as possible. i don't mind quitting out instead of reviving. i used one revive when i went through Act 6 for Cavalier. granted i had much better champs than when i went Uncollected but my skill had improved significantly ... i've only been playing a little over a year so that's a rookie's advice i guess but still thought i'd give it :)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    GOLB said:

Do you think I can do it with this character

After reading this and you are comfortable to give it a try, then you are ready.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/b0wsr1/becoming_a_cavalier_act_61_completion_guide/
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    U should hoard more units just to be safe. But if you have a stash of revives and health pots you should be fine
    Probably going to hord more units for another week and then go for it
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    How many 4 hour crystals do you have? Would assume with blade, Medusa for robots and collosus for crossbones, you can do it. Will just cost a few revives. Can you get sabertooth down without revives, or get to him without?

I did it without units, but used 400+ 4 hour crystals and had a 5/65 Omega (the revive drop rate is very poor). Blade saves more units on heals than Omega, but doesn't hit as hard, so probably balances out.

I had to use quake on the robots, so Medusa should make that easier.

What will really make it easier, is saving 2k glory every 8 days for 2 stacks of t5b. That plus 100% UC EQ gets a full t5b each two months, and a 5/65 blade will make it a lot cheaper.
    Done sabertooth stuck on Ultron
    20 4 hour crystals
    Just short 2 T2A from my first rank five might what on that