**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IS BEING CONQUEROR A JOKE? [ TAKE A LOOK AT POST IT WONT DISAPPOINT U]

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
To start with, YES BEING CONQUEROR IS A JOKE

Background:
Maestro was not a very challenging opponent, I was able to take his down in a single shot with my 3* havok and now with the 10 days sigil trial becoming a conqueror is easier than ever (as u can easily get 4* champs)
kabam being well aware of this fact has merged the contenders and conquerors in a. Single bracket and both of them have a same calender, same rewards when they have special calendars etc.
EVERYTHING SEEMS PERFECT( KABAM'S MERGING IS ALSO JUSTIFIED)

WHERE THE PROBLEM ARISES:
Becoming a conqueror is not challenge but progressing from there on is for sure a challenge, for becoming uncollected conquerors do need atleast 1 five star champ, but with contenders calender they are not able to get any five star shrads. So the only ways left to get five star champs are:

1) through ally war ( good amounts of shrads but u have to wait a whole season)
2) event quest exploration( u get 1000 shrads by heroic exploration , although master gives 2500 shrads but master exploration is too hard for these conquerors kept in contender bracket)

WHAT ENDGAMERS SAY: we have become uncollected with a four star team even without God tiers
WHAT I THINK: they totally make a point but:
1) the calender has been made progression based recently
2) new champs have been buffed and are now total headache ( spider Gwen for example)

SO WHAT DO I SUGGEST:
I am not going to say that simply introduce a new calender for conquerors, NO
Following are my suggestions:
1) make maestro fight harder
2) add some new nodes in act 4
THESE CHANGES WILL MAKE ACT 4 WORTH IT.
AND THEN U CAN INTRODUCE A NEW CALENDER FOR CONQUERORS

BUT IF U CANT DO AFOREMENTIONED THINGS:
Introduce a new difficulty in EQ which will be between heroic and master
WHY:
because there is a huge gap between the difficulties of heroic and master, in heroic main boss is around 5k-7k and in master the main boss is of 20k( atleast in current event) + in master opponents are allowed to use 3rd special ( although conquerors have a very little experience of baiting out specials)

IN A. NUTSHELL:
Make conqueror harder so that conquerors are capable enough to atleast complete masters and atleast do 5.1 and also introduce separate calendar for them
oR

Introduce a new difficulty in EQ so that conquerors can grow capable enough to explore master and become uncollected

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just a tier, a stepping stone, to a high difficulty. That is all.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    G0311 said:

Just a tier, a stepping stone, to a high difficulty. That is all.

To the ops point you can’t really say that because there is no progression representation for it. A stepping stone yes. But a laughable one at that.
  • Why was there only 1 of these POSTS when I looked earlier.
    How did it duplicate itself into a second post sometime after the first one was made ???????
    Tbh act 5 is a mindset. Not one piece of content before has ever had me study nodes before. Act 5 put that in my head that I had to read them from here on out. 3 months ago I wouldn’t have touched uc eq. Last month I 100 percent my first. It’s pure skill at this point
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

Why was there only 1 of these POSTS when I looked earlier.
    How did it duplicate itself into a second post sometime after the first one was made ???????

Yes and I think it's back to one again
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I agree with u all
    Thnx for ur opinions
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    I got uncollected with only 4*s it's not that bad
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Background:
    Maestro was not a very challenging opponent, I was able to take his down in a single shot with my 3* havok and now with the 10 days sigil trial becoming a conqueror is easier than ever (as u can easily get 4* champs)
    kabam being well aware of this fact has merged the contenders and conquerors in a. Single bracket and both of them have a same calender, same rewards when they have special calendars etc.

Becoming a conqueror is not challenge but progressing from there on is for sure a challenge, for becoming uncollected conquerors do need atleast 1 five star champ, but with contenders calender they are not able to get any five star shrads. So the only ways left to get five star champs are:

2) event quest exploration( u get 1000 shrads by heroic exploration , although master gives 2500 shrads but master exploration is too hard for these conquerors kept in contender bracket)

WHAT ENDGAMERS SAY: we have become uncollected with a four star team even without God tiers
    2) new champs have been buffed and are now total headache ( spider Gwen for example)

SO WHAT DO I SUGGEST:

WHY:
    because there is a huge gap between the difficulties of heroic and master, in heroic main boss is around 5k-7k and in master the main boss is of 20k( atleast in current event) + in master opponents are allowed to use 3rd special ( although conquerors have a very little experience of baiting out specials)

IN A. NUTSHELL:
    Make conqueror harder so that conquerors are capable enough to atleast complete masters and atleast do 5.1 and also introduce separate calendar for them
    oR

Introduce a new difficulty in EQ so that conquerors can grow capable enough to explore master and become uncollected

So remember that video Dorky Dave did with the game Devs? There was a question about gold and how giving too much of it ruins the game economy and progression? Your post proves that completely. The fact you find Maestro easy now is exactly what they mean. He wasn't easy when act 4 came out, unless you had SW.

We don't need anything of what you said, you need to grow your roster through EQs and natural progression.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I did plenty of act 5 with 4* blade trinity, 4* morningstar for biohazard and a 5* hulk and angela at r4 cuz that was all i had at the time. No r5 cuz you couldnt get t5b back then cuz the only ones available were for 100% act 5....

And all of these insanely great champs like domino, warlock, doom didnt even exist then. As 4* those guys can wak through act 5.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Do you think all of us have domino, warlock, quake, ghost, doom, wasp, Hyperion, Medusa, or the blade trinity?

As three stars. Because currently that is all I am getting. Trash 4 stars and 3 stars. We have our own roster that might not cover the utility we need. Act 4 required about nothing for the nodes, but act 5 is vastly different. We do need a difficulty between heroic and master with 5 star shards as rewards.
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Been playing for 3 months on my new account Gulk Buster and got uncollected a week ago, have also got 6 5*s, the progression is fine
    I took me at least 20 revives to take me through act 4 with my four star rank 3’s. Not everyone has that much skill.
    PsyLife said:

Do you think all of us have domino, warlock, quake, ghost, doom, wasp, Hyperion, Medusa, or the blade trinity?

As three stars. Because currently that is all I am getting. Trash 4 stars and 3 stars. We have our own roster that might not cover the utility we need. Act 4 required about nothing for the nodes, but act 5 is vastly different. We do need a difficulty between heroic and master with 5 star shards as rewards.

There doesn’t need to be another difficulty. The side quest make up for it in some way. Save up shards. Unless you’re willing to spend money progressing in any game takes time. But with skill you can do any difficulty. That’s why you see videos of players taking down a uc eq boss with 2* champs. That’s skill. I spent nothing and honed my skills which got me where I’m at. You’re just not there yet
    Except for the fact that most of the time, I can get all the way to the boss in master, and then the boss is 20 times harder. The imbalance is what sucks. Not to mention that the first 2 chapters are fine, but since it keeps getting harder, it becomes more of a pain to get rewards for your level.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Except for the fact that most of the time, I can get all the way to the boss in master, and then the boss is 20 times harder. The imbalance is what sucks. Not to mention that the first 2 chapters are fine, but since it keeps getting harder, it becomes more of a pain to get rewards for your level.

But the fact that the master mode is harder is part of progression. Newly uncollected players have the same issue with uncollected eq. It's all about learning to conquer the nodes on the bosses in master which when you are easily able to do makes act 5 (with the exception of the collector) much easier. Master eq is the mid level between act 4 and act 5. You are learning the importance of baiting and unlike act 5 only the boss not the whole lane has nodes to deal with
    If you’re having trouble with master getting past bane is out of your reach. It’s skill. Not rewards. Notice most replies have been about skill. That’s your true roadblock
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Background:

SO WHAT DO I SUGGEST:

WHY:

IN A. NUTSHELL:
    oR

So remember that video Dorky Dave did with the game Devs? There was a question about gold and how giving too much of it ruins the game economy and progression? Your post proves that completely. The fact you find Maestro easy now is exactly what they mean. He wasn't easy when act 4 came out, unless you had SW.

We don't need anything of what you said, you need to grow your roster through EQs and natural progression.
    If you read the post he said he became Conqueror with a 3 star Havok. He never mentioned he used a 5 star or anything so I don't know where you pulled the "You prove that completely" when he doesn't prove it at all.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No reason to introduce something between master and heroic. There isn’t much difference between them.

You made a few valid points but your bad points made you lose a lot of credibility.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    THNX FOR PARTICIPATING GUYS

CONCLUSION: WE CAN EASILY BECOME UNCOLLECTED, WITH A BIT OF SKILLS AND CHANGE IN PLAYSTYLE AND THERE IS NO NEED OF A MIDWAY DIFFICULTY EQ

THNX FOR YOUR OPINIONS
    I think now this discussion should be closed
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    They nerfed act 4 because people said it was too difficult, now you want them to make it harder. I beat act 4 with mostly 3 stars, and a 4 star groot.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

THNX FOR PARTICIPATING GUYS

CONCLUSION: WE CAN EASILY BECOME UNCOLLECTED, WITH A BIT OF SKILLS AND CHANGE IN PLAYSTYLE AND THERE IS NO NEED OF A MIDWAY DIFFICULTY EQ

THNX FOR YOUR OPINIONS
    I think now this discussion should be closed

Not sure why you are yelling in the thread. Nobody is saying becoming uncollected is easy the collector himself sucks more than most fights you will face. It also takes more than a bit of skill to learn to bait but currently the master eq is probably your best place to learn that. The nodes you will encounter in act 5.1 and 5.2 can be learned in dungeon or through trial and error in act 5. Your biggest complaint about the jump in difficulty was the active special 3. There is no half way point for that feature you either learn to bait or die. An intermediate level between master and heroic can't teach anything that you wont learn in master aa it is. Rather than getting upset because people are shooting down your theory that you need 5*s for act 5 why not ask for help understanding how to beat the content. Also if you look up the thread on the act 6 4* gate you will find a large portion of the community was upset at not being able to use 4* in that content which is much more difficult than what you are about to tackle.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    The gap is there because you need to get skill and stop relying on champions. Learning to intercept and not getting hit is key. Most of the community got uncollected without any 5*s
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    With some decent skill and some maxed 4*, conquerors can complete master.

It takes some work, but you can build up a 5* roster as a conqueror. I do agree conquerors can use some extra 5* shards from the calendar.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    You don’t need 5* to become uncollected. I started a baby account. Got lucky and score a 4* corvus. Killed the collector with 4-5 L1 revives using 5/50 corvus.

I was able to explore master eq, completed the epic shattered heart quest with 4*.
    Okay. Looking back at this, I might retract what I said before, but still, the conqueror calendar should have five star shards in a small amount.
This discussion has been closed.