**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131 β˜…

7. Yeah all are original

8. Guess I'll make a whole page with just my memes!

10. Get spammed

11. Last one

5. Btw these all are original meme and not copiedπŸ₯‚

@Anish_108 is good at teaching lessons.

You do what you are best at I guessπŸ˜‰
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 β˜…β˜…
    Anish_108 said:

U werent the first to lmao
    edited February 2020

Anish_108 said:

U werent the first to lmao
    Well I dont know bout that. Many meme templates are the same so I guess yeah!

12. Hope this one was not taken!
    13. @RichTheMan I also think he is gud
    14. Sorry for reviving a ded meme
    I feel sorry for that one person who disagreed with all the 12 memes I made.
    Truly I am!

Anish_108 said:

This is you

At least you have 25% less sodium than regular spam
    Healthy for your heartπŸ₯΄
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Tiger360 said:

Tell ya what, just whipped this masterpiece up on my phone for you

Lol thought u were defending his dumb comments. I actually appreciate his memes, much better than that one kid who literally spread cancer on this thread
    Thank you man and sorry about the meme it’s all fun and games, was just pointing out some of his memes were funny (nothing to do with his comments)

Anish_108 said:

This is you

At least you have 25% less sodium than regular spam
    Healthy for your heartπŸ₯΄

Anish_108 said:

Truly I am!

Welcome to the disagree club..to your left is the salty tears of the disagree forum users and to your right is cookies, enjoy the party lol
    Everyone deserves one

Anish_108 said:

Truly I am!

Welcome to the disagree club..to your left is the salty tears of the disagree forum users and to your right is cookies, enjoy the party lol

Look man, if people are disagreeing with your memes. Maybe think about why they're disagreeing.

Sure, there are the trolls but then there are those who disagree with legitimate reason, we don't all just disagree because we are "salty".

Reasons such as:
    A. It's unfunny/cringe
    B. Doesn't make sense
    C. It's the same, overused topic over, and over again

I'm not saying you should just stop making memes, I'm saying that people have their own opinions and some have legitimate reasons behind them.

You can improve off these opinions and make memes that everyone likes, I believe in you man.
    Expect some people actually dislike just for the sake of disliking. Overused topic? Well, that can be said for this whole thread as it’s 160 pages of mcoc memes mate, maybe we need something fresh
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tiger360 said:

Anish_108 said:

Truly I am!

Look man, if people are disagreeing with your memes. Maybe think about why they're disagreeing.

Sure, there are the trolls but then there are those who disagree with legitimate reason, we don't all just disagree because we are "salty".

Reasons such as:
    A. It's unfunny/cringe
    B. Doesn't make sense

I'm not saying you should just stop making memes, I'm saying that people have their own opinions and some have legitimate reasons behind them.

You can improve off these opinions and make memes that everyone likes, I believe in you man.
    Expect some people actually dislike just for the sake of disliking. Overused topic? Well, that can be said for this whole thread as it’s 160 pages of mcoc memes mate, maybe we need something fresh
    What I mean by overused topic, I mean the type of mcoc memes (and I'll admit, a meme of an overused topic can be done right)

and yes, I did mention the trolls, but then there's those who have legitimate reasons.

Tiger360 said:

Anish_108 said:

Truly I am!

Reasons such as:
    A. It's unfunny/cringe
    B. Doesn't make sense

What I mean by overused topic, I mean the type of mcoc memes (and I'll admit, a meme of an overused topic can be done right)

and yes, I did mention the trolls, but then there's those who have legitimate reasons.
    This I can agree with, thanks man
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm not the most salty guy but I sometimes too disagree here cause the memes just feel like spam and effortless. Some confidence is great, yes there are some trolls who like spamming the disagree button but if you're getting regular bulk disagrees, then maybe, it's time to think a tiny bit on the communities reaction.

@RiderofHell You keep this thread alive by posting so many memes, greatly appreciated, but please bro, reflect a bit on your posts, most of the time, they're unfunny and spammy. I expect something better from ya.

Appreciate the input, least you have the courage to reach out to me and explain where i went wrong
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106 β˜…
    Still Trash.

Not sure if it's already been done, but...