**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we getting a Daredevil buff too or what?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I keep hearing all this talk of the Hulk buster buff and dates for release and beta but not one peep about Daredevil. He won the second buff and last time Colossus and OML got done at the same time. So whats going on? its weird nobody talk about it. Even the players and he was voted second . Odd lol

Comments

• Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Hopefully I just pulled that scrub 🤘
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

my 1st 6 star was OG daredevil. Only nice thing about him is his parry stun lasts longer and you can get a 7 hit combo in. By his entire 7 hit combo can be out damaged by some top champs in a single hit.

OG max sig is actually pretty dope against champs with projectile SP's or Projectile hits like Havok and IMIW. They . where supposed to buff Netflix version

They said earlier when the polls concluded that there isn't always guarantee of a second champ being buffed. We would have to wait and see when they announce it

I just would think we would get an announcement by now. And they said if there was time. Whats that even mean. Whats the time limit based on? lol. I mean they did two in the same amount of time last time. Crazy that this HB is going to take the same time or more.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

my 1st 6 star was OG daredevil. Only nice thing about him is his parry stun lasts longer and you can get a 7 hit combo in. By his entire 7 hit combo can be out damaged by some top champs in a single hit.

He won’t be getting a buff, Netflix daredevil was the one in the poll
    No worries
    Wasn’t ranking him up anytime soon 😂
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

We do not have any plans to rework Daredevil at this time.

Time= Capacity for our team. Our team isn't only working on Reworking Champions. They also contribute to all of our new quest content, especially things like Abyss and Act 6.

Are you kidding me @Kabam Miike
    You guys said Daredevil if “time permits”
    6 months is more than enough time for 2 champs, development team is getting lazy.
    Guess I’d understand if we was being bombarded with new content which we are not, gonna take as long for a single HB buff than it took for 2 champs last time and even then it was too long.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited February 2020

Time= Capacity for our team. Our team isn't only working on Reworking Champions. They also contribute to all of our new quest content, especially things like Abyss and Act 6.

So when 6.4 gose live?
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    I have the feeling that ever since Realm of champions was announced ressources have been reallocated for the worse of the Contest. We probably have to adapt to a slower pace for new stuff.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Would have loved OG DD rework since I duped mine from my abyss rewards, so fun
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Given that his netflix series was cancelled, I would doubt there's much interest in the character moving forwards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    nolcuN said:

I have the feeling that ever since Realm of champions was announced ressources have been reallocated for the worse of the Contest. We probably have to adapt to a slower pace for new stuff.

Different game, different team.
    New Content > Buffing Old Champs
    My personal opinion
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    nolcuN said:

Different game, different team with probably another team overseeing both. Take it like the MCU. Each movie has a completely different crew, but is produced and distributed by the same company with Feige overseeing the whole thing so I've movies production has no effect on the other.
    edited February 2020

So why dont you just do him next? So your just going to scratch it and have people vote again? If you guys dont really want to do these and its so time consuming why not just tweek the old champs instead of complete;y redoing them? We all know where they fail for the most part and just improve them in that area and just bring them up to standards. Thats all I really even wanted to see and I think most other people as well. Just make them viable in the game.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I will give the team benefit of the doubt, it's their job and I'm pretty sure they're doing their best. However, regards how I feel, I'm really really sad and disappointed that he wasn't buff alongside HBuster. I have both of them as 5stars but personally I like DD more, one of my favorite Marvel characters. I've actually watch the show on Netflix like 4 times. One of the best superhero shows on TV. C'mon give Murdock boy some love...even if it'll some few months. We've have a lot of old but loved champs in the game to be neglected. Show us you care about some of our favorite characters.

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    They always rework champs in the same class. My guess is a tech + HB gets reworked before DD
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

Thinking about it, Buster is April on beta. So I think this is April fool. DD is getting buffed as well, they're just not telling us. Gotcha Mike 😁😁😁
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Thinking about it, Buster is April on beta. So I think this is April fool. DD is getting buffed as well, they're just not telling us. Gotcha Mike 😁😁😁
    If that happened to be the case... I’d really feel like a wiener
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

Then the company should hire more competent workers to help.

In gifting event, ONLY top 10 alliances spent over 1 billion USD
    And like 99% of that was fraud since the ban waves that hit weeks later
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

I keep hearing all this talk of the Hulk buster buff and dates for release and beta but not one peep about Daredevil. He won the second buff and last time Colossus and OML got done at the same time. So whats going on? its weird nobody talk about it. Even the players and he was voted second . Odd lol

amasterat least daredevil has some form of use.. Id like to see a buff done to to war machine.. He is worse than hulkbuster ever was imo