**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry mastery comp

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
Is this a joke? Parry mastery to fully unlock is 3 cores at cost of 405 units....so why are we only getting 135 units back for it when we had it fully unlocked?

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Weren’t the refunds meant to be on 26th?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The announcement said we will receive the refunds before the 26th.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Well then the refund isn’t right either because it ist 135 unit only
    Well as you can see with screenshot they sending it. Some getting some arent
  • Shouldn’t be 405, because as the announcement said they had already previously refunded people the first level's worth in the past. This one should just be for levels 2 and 3.
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    Someone in my ally got exact 405 units.

Shouldn’t be 405, because as the announcement said they had already previously refunded people the first level's worth in the past. This one should just be for levels 2 and 3.

Jep somone get 405 offer get less
    Which was 1 core for level 2 and 2 cores for level 3....before was 3 cores to just unlock it....mine was fully unlocked which costs 3 cores at 135 s piece
  • Oh, was level 3 actually 2 Cores ? OK then.

Maybe OP only had level 2 unlocked ?

Also, wonder about the cases of ppl who had used “rewarded or found” Stoney Cores and actually didn’t have to buy any more. Could be that they might not have ever used the last rewarded one on any other mastery yet, so should they get a Core refunded to them in Inventory instead of the “cash value” ? Probably won’t be handled that way, but worth mentioning in the name of “fairness”.

Oh, was level 3 actually 2 Cores ? OK then.

Maybe OP only had level 2 unlocked ?

Also, wonder about the cases of ppl who had used “rewarded or found” Stoney Cores and actually didn’t have to buy any more. Could be that they might not have ever used the last rewarded one on any other mastery yet, so should they get a Core refunded to them in Inventory instead of the “cash value” ? Probably won’t be handled that way, but worth mentioning in the name of “fairness”.

Ther said it wil be unit one the game mails
    Well I have 3 cores in inventory....which is from completing classic variants....I fully unlocked parry after the last change to it same with others
  • Frøsty28Frøsty28 Posts: 17
    I didn’t even get any units and my parry is maxed

Why is everyone else getting units and I aren’t... I had it max...
  • BaDMiTTeNsBaDMiTTeNs Posts: 8
    Yea I haven't received comp from masteries either..and i dont ever remember being compensated for the first level or parry, if so i dont remember, but someone in my ally got 405, and I got nothing..so far....
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

I got this
  • Lvernon15 said:

Same
  • Lvernon15 said:

We've got Millions of Summoners to refund. Give it time.

Lvernon15 said:

We've got Millions of Summoners to refund. Give it time.
    K, thanks for the answer
  • edited February 2020
    Wiredawg1 said:

Is this a joke? Parry mastery to fully unlock is 3 cores at cost of 405 units....so why are we only getting 135 units back for it when we had it fully unlocked?

Is this screenshot from your account, or somebody else's? How many ranks of Parry did you have unlocked?

EDIT: I've looked into it. This screenshot is from a User that only had 2 Ranks in Parry, not 3.

Wiredawg1 said:

Is this screenshot from your account, or somebody else's? How many ranks of Parry did you have unlocked?

EDIT: I've looked into it. This screenshot is from a User that only had 2 Ranks in Parry, not 3.
    Mike that is mine....it was fully unlocked....I know it was cause I ran fully parry just 2 weeks ago
  • Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Mike that is mine....it was fully unlocked....I know it was cause I ran fully parry just 2 weeks ago
    When did you reset it?
    I was changing builds when did abyss at beginning of month. I went to my current build of suicides after was done which I only run parry at 1
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Could it be that the snapshot was taken when you had 1 running?
    It is but that shouldn’t matter. If they are going off current ran builds that’s wrong and they not doing their jobs right

• Wiredawg1 said:

It is but that shouldn’t matter. If they are going off current ran builds that’s wrong and they not doing their jobs right

I've had this looked into, and in our records, you have not had more than 2 ranks in Parry since we did the last Parry Reset in December 2018.

I'm gonna close this thread, but if you believe that this is incorrect, please reach out to our support team as they can help with one on one issues.
This discussion has been closed.