**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First world problems

I got seriously lucky on this event and not sure where to go to next
Suicides are unlocked

First world problems 33 votes

Omega sig 58
30%
INTEGRALLibralonixMarvel2289Rougeknight87TehsigzorzNeotwismHedronK3600PeaRatPapicante1 10 votes
Domino with 5* incinerate synergy
60%
Timone147Mhd20034DragonMCOCAhitlawOsfan8Duke_SilverTheEducationRepto23Colinwhitworth69DjinEtjamaTheBestinTuakauEdeuinkRerun_9PlinkoTheInfintylowlevelplayerSoar2878Lucifer1810spoodermann1 20 votes
Namor
9%
pigupompomBeyond00_RioSmith11 3 votes

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Whoever you want. psylocke, rogue, domino, namor, and omega all have their uses.
  • I dare you to rank cyclops
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ok I wanna give you my Recent experience, Omega red. I pulled him, saved sig stones and waited for that class gem for him. Finally got him took him to rank 4 threw in suicides grabbed my best suicide team and just got...disappointed, even with the ST synergy I jus can’t stand the guy. He didn’t live up to the hype and wasn’t worth running suicides. I wish I could have my suicide masteries refunded but well it happens, life’s all about bad purchases. I vote you R5 and awaken that Havok for defense purposes and offense use.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Voted dom though as she’s amazing for both as well.