**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we getting a Daredevil buff too or what?

2»

Comments

• Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    That first word was only supposed to be at idk what my spellcheck did there
  • Snipe713Snipe713 Posts: 12
    I dunno about a buff, but... why does invisibility affect the Daredevils? They should be immune to that, just like Venom nerfs all the spiders' evade ability.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    No plans to buff DD. Only confirmation is to buff HB, been stated that they won’t be able to do DD but maybe that can change
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike, ok I hear you but when CAN we expect the netflix Daredevil buff/rework?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    A_rock007 said:

@Kabam Miike, ok I hear you but when CAN we expect the netflix Daredevil buff/rework?

At this point just expect another buff poll in the future.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    edited April 2020
    INTEGRAL said:

We do not have any plans to rework Daredevil at this time.

Time= Capacity for our team. Our team isn't only working on Reworking Champions. They also contribute to all of our new quest content, especially things like Abyss and Act 6.

Then the company should hire more competent workers to help.

In gifting event, ONLY top 10 alliances spent over 1 billion USD
    Lmao no they didn’t.
    Wow. Talk about competence...
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Snipe713 incase you still havent found out. Invisibility doesn't effect Dare Devils