**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When did you do 6.3 (what total summoner rating)

Today i finished 6.3 as a mostly f2p player.

This is my profile:

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Today i finished 6.3 as a mostly f2p player.

This is my profile:

I did it around the same rating but had sold a ton of champs over the years. The question is probably more apt as to how long you have been playing. Rating can be misleading
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Not good enough...

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

I know my profile isn't amazing, that's why i posted, to see if anyone with a weaker roster did it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I did it on release with 800k rating
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Not good enough...

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

I know my profile isn't amazing, that's why i posted, to see if anyone with a weaker roster did it.
    I’m pretty sure he meant he isn’t good enough to do it.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Since when is completion finishing a quest?

Semantics
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Rating means nothing. You have the champs needed to clear most of the tough bosses.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Wow if you did it with that account
    Then I definitely can with mine
    Motivation 💯
    Thanks bro
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I dont remember when I completed it but I explored it at 700k, I am sure I couldve done it wayy earlier if I had ghost
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t remember what my rating was but I did on release also, prolly 900k/9700 prestige.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    At about 560k rating right now. Still waiting on the champs for 6.2 Sinister haha
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Havent even started on 6.2 bc once again rng isnt on my side
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    First of all congrats, but as most people of said rating doesn’t really mean anything and neither does time played really, roster is what matters in content like this and u have a 5/65 ghost, if u didn’t i’de say it’s somewhat impressive, but ghost can easily handle the majority of 6.3, she’s who most people use for legends runs in act 6. Ide say just having her makes it easier for you than 90% of people who don’t have her no matter what their rating is. Personally I don’t have her but overall I have a decent roster and a good amount of 5/65 so yeah I can clear content relatively easy without ghost but i’de be spending a lot less units with ghost.