**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 3 Rogue

What are the options for this? I have a 4/55 sig 20 SL and the block dmg is insane. By the time I get to a combo of 30 I’ve lost half my health from block damage. I swear I can go in with any champ other than SL and rogue behaves somewhat. As soon as I try SL it’s like her animations are faster and my inputs start dropping. This fight is gonna push me into uninstalling the game. I beat the champion in 6.2.6 and I swear this fights seems more unfair then the champion and that’s really saying something.

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Consider throwing some boosts on just for that fight SL can do it. I used sentinel with a 30% champ boost, 20% attack and 20% health, perhaps overkill but wanted to be safe
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    maybe I will max boost and if I die just rerun the whole quest because trying to revive would be way to costly. I have a 6* WS I wonder if he would do it with KM synergy?
    I don’t have a sentinel 5/6* and I don’t rank up 4* anymore. I may just have to forget this Variant and focus on 100% Variant 1
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Mephisto works too he turns off her regen unless they fixed with this update
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

What are the options for this? I have a 4/55 sig 20 SL and the block dmg is insane. By the time I get to a combo of 30 I’ve lost half my health from block damage. I swear I can go in with any champ other than SL and rogue behaves somewhat. As soon as I try SL it’s like her animations are faster and my inputs start dropping. This fight is gonna push me into uninstalling the game. I beat the champion in 6.2.6 and I swear this fights seems more unfair then the champion and that’s really saying something.

Do you have a 4* ghost? If you boost up (tech boost is very important) you can chain SP2 and get her down.
    I deleted all my 2/3/4* champs bc I was ready to quit the game. Then I opened 5* with the 60k shards I got from selling my champs. I pulled Blade, Void, NTx2, Omega and Hela. I had been wanting Void and Omega for months go figure.
    I wonder if I could use 6* unawakened DH with a 200% tech boost
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I took rogue with my SL R4 sig 20 too. Block damage was manageable, ended the fight with 196 combo and more than half my HP left. The idea is to push her to SPs then bait. Hit into block when necessary to get her power up bit by bit.

I am not good at intercepting, so I don’t do that. And paid the price with my SL against variant 3 Kang who had even greater block damage.
    Oh, and for big fights like these, good to quit and restart app, or even the entire phone, just so you have the smoothest controls.
    @ezgoing did you boost vs Rogue? I’m trying to punch her block and push her to a sp1 but in this update everyone in Variant 3 is some how dexing out of block and countering. They have the AI sped up a bit to much in Variant 3. Sometimes the AIs Attack doesn’t even look fluid
    Yeah, I used an expiring 20% green boost and another 15% attack boost. I must say I haven’t experienced the dex from blocking attacks bug, which I presume is from phone lag. My problem is after a 5 hit combo, my champ will sometimes become unresponsive for a split second, can’t even block, and I get hammered. So I tend to restart for smoother controls when I get into big fights.

@ezgoing did you boost vs Rogue? I’m trying to punch her block and push her to a sp1 but in this update everyone in Variant 3 is some how dexing out of block and countering. They have the AI sped up a bit to much in Variant 3. Sometimes the AIs Attack doesn’t even look fluid

I’ve only experienced this in Variant 3. I think the bug is the AI speed. I’m on a iPhone 10 it runs fine everywhere but end game content of this game which makes it hard to believe my phone is lagging. If it is, I just need to find a different game to play. I think they speed the AI up and narrow our response time window. I think this is the cause of almost all bugs in the game. The newer the content the worse it is.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    SL, any passive heal block, Ghost sp2 chain with tech power boost, or any champs that can nullify on a continuous basis.
    @Fred_Joeity I have a 5/65 Symbiote Supreme sig 170 you think that will work?
    There’s got to be something wrong with this update. In Variant 3 the AI moves so fast that sometimes the animations don’t even appear to completely finish before the next animation starts. Go to Arena and everything seems to move fairly fluid like you would expect it to. In Variant 3 you almost have to start you block at the exact moment the AI charges you if you want your parry to register.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I used a 4/55 starlord with 260 combo no boosts
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited January 2020

SL, any passive heal block, Ghost sp2 chain with tech power boost, or any champs that can nullify on a continuous basis.

Thank you for this. Was running through it now and just came on here after getting stuck. Didn't think of using those power boosts (I don't use them often at all) and that did the trick
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Intercepting helps. I have a 5/65 SL and he worked great.
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    Mephisto still works?
    Needs to be awakened?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Starlord worked for me. 5* starlords shock damage is bugged right now, doesn't scare with combo, so be aware of that.
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    edited February 2020
    I did this with a 4* SL.
    The trick is to hit her block as a 3/4 combo then parry her light attack. That way you avoid a lot of block damage. Stick to sp1s until combo is high. Think it took about 200 hits or something.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Supreme works great I just wrapped that fight up last week.