**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If there was one thing you could change about this game, what would it be?

Arenas.

Comments

• Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Sunday arenas
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Make gold and iso more available. I have the skill, I have the materials, I finally have some decent champs now, but I never have the iso I need.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    GOLD.

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Make the game stop crashing. Otherwise, I’d change the arenas because they just feel stale and unrewarding nowadays
  • Options
    Arenas. I would say dungeons but since they are getting a really good rework which supposedly makes it the best game mode in 2020 but we'll have to see for that one
  • Options
    Scam protection - it would be nice to be get an opportunity to get an e-mail by pressing a button on this website and be able to choose which phones using this account can log on it.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Make gold and iso more available. I have the skill, I have the materials, I finally have some decent champs now, but I never have the iso I need.

I’m in the opposite boat as you. I have so much iso that I have been holding all my 4* shards because I have too much iso.

To answer the main question, Dungeons would have been my answer, but since it is getting reworked I will say Arena.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Arenas
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    awards
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

A testing grounds where you can select your opponent and nodes, so we have a better place to try new champs, learn play style, etc.

amen to that
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    MCOC really needs a testing ground like REALLY REALLY REALLY needs a testing ground!!! i have a 3 star squirrel girl that im never gonna use BC i cant find a decent matchup
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Dungeons are the worst part of the game. I'm not sure how to fix them but I haven't played them in a long time, refuse to at this point. I'm very active in all other modes but not them
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Rate at which champs were buffed..

On any given day, nothing frustrates me more than this.

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I would fix the lack of Sandman.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Contents in which if you don’t have the 2-3 right characters, you can’t go through.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    More selector/nexus crystals or catalysts
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    If I could change one thing, I would eliminate Synergies and make all improvements to characters be part of their individual kit.

No character should require other characters to be effective -- take OG Iron Man, for example. He is one of the characters most in need of help, but he has three Synergies that, if they were part of his kit, would make him decent to play -- not OP, just decent.

So if you're trying to clear challenging content where everyone knows you need more and more specific counters, what can you even do? You basically can't use every questing character slot just to make one character decent.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Sunday arenas
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    simolaz said:

Contents in which if you don’t have the 2-3 right characters, you can’t go through.

Which content requires 2 to 3 characters?
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    dungeons. I am sorry but having them active for only 2 days a month means I can never get enough artefacts. i achieve all the milestones and get just enough for a 3 star crystal. seriosly
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159

simolaz said:

Which content requires 2 to 3 characters?
    *cough*acid wash mysterio *cough*
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Make dungeons permanent and with low champ refresh cost and change Sunday arena to halls of fortune
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Easier was to target champions. At the end game there are just some fights that are so niche it’s ridiculous. 6.2 Sinister, Acid Wash Mysterio. Nexus crystals are too rare and dungeon crystals are too scarce and they are realistically the best ways to target champions

Although Kabam said in Dave’s interview that they like that it’s RNG based because who needs to get the champion you want right. All I wanted was a basic 5* arena...