**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought it was impossible

GOLBGOLB Posts: 57 β˜…
Just pull this 🀩🀯😱

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good job! I pulled one myself.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had to buy mine πŸ˜“
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought it was impossible too
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    I still think it's impossible πŸ€” never pulled a 4*
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled him once, I went crazy because I couldn't believe it.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm tired of pulling him myself as both the 3* and 4* - hurts because you get no shards for duping him. He;s made me no longer buy alliance crystals for the most part. I sometimes consider selling him just to make opening alliance crystals worthwhile again. Once you max sig him you'll get tired of the zero shards soon enough lol :/ *debie downer*
  • ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bugmat78 said:

I'm tired of pulling him myself as both the 3* and 4* - hurts because you get no shards for duping him. He;s made me no longer buy alliance crystals for the most part. I sometimes consider selling him just to make opening alliance crystals worthwhile again. Once you max sig him you'll get tired of the zero shards soon enough lol :/ *debie downer*

It's weird he doesn't act like a natural dupe. It's not like you're pulling him that often above a 2*. Especially the 4* version.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i sold mine by mistake once for shards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚then i realized it doesnt even give cz its not from a 4* crystal, and now he's gone forever
  • I pulled and DUPED mine 2Γ—. Blew my mind each time. If only I could have this kind of luck with 5* Punisher from the Uncollected Arena Crystals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

@ẞlооd is correct though as most well know with UC and Punisher. Dupes do not yield shards. Sad really. The amount of Max Sig Crystals I'd have from the 2 and 3* UC alone may've landed me the ever elusive Immortal Iron Fist, lol. Still, it's nice to land a 4* champ for 1k in Loyalty. At least you get the ISO from the dupe.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can’t stop pulling his 3 star but I’ve probably opened several hundred of these and no 4 star lol