**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think it's unfair we're not allowed to sell 5* and 6* champs for CAVALIER tier rank up resources

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
My 5* Hulkbuster is at 180 sig and several other 5*s that are as utterly garbage as Hulkbuster has gone past 100 sig ability.

Out of the 23 6*s I am so unfortunate to have, only 2 are actually useful (CAIW and Warlock). 6 are somewhat useful for defense and the rest of my 6*s are just utterly trash (yes, I have a 6* Hulkbuster, too, have the two truly rubbish Cyclops, duped Blackbolt and Karnak, etc.)

Outside arena, almost 80% of the 6* champs in this game are just utter rubbish. So why not have the option to sell them for rank up resources. For example:

Selling a 5* R1 could get you:
500 6* shards, a full T4C, a full T4B, a few T1A

Selling a 6* R1 could get you:
2500 6* shards, 25% of a T5C (of the class of the 6*), 50% of a T5B, and one whole T2A.

This would make our rosters less depressing when we can at least get rid of useless champs to get resources we can use on the few useful ones.

I'd rather have 4 rock solid 6*s I can use as opposed to 20 6*s that's only useful in arena.

Comments

• Huh
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    6* r1 gives 25% of a t5cc? I’d sell lots of mine at that trade in and have several 6* r3s today.
  • The golden rule is to not sell champs because you never know when they will come in clutch. I just got Cav and I'm fine with not being able to sell them.
  • Wow... umm... just out of curiosity, where did you pull those numbers for resources from? I mean c'mon, it's not even close to realistic here. A champ that had zilch rank up resource wise invested gives THAT much back just for selling them? That's just giving it away at that point. Would never happen.

Let's also note Kabam has been VERY clear in stating they have no plans to allow the selling of 5 or 6* champs as it is. Asking them to give the rarest of resources, in those amounts for champs that could potentially be acquired for 200 units?!?! Never gonna happen. You could cut those numbers in half and they'd STILL be over the top.

I'm all for good things for the playerbase, but there is such a thing as too much, too quick. This falls into that category without a doubt. Increased availability of resources will come in time as it always has. However to allow the influx of THAT much at once would be damaging to the game economy.

Think about how many players have an over abundance of 5 and 6* champs they don't like. This would incentivise champ sales WAAAAAYYY too much. Which is the polar opposite of what Kabam intends. That aspect alone says no on top of the game breaking aspects.
    C’mon...I want to have a 6* r3 of each class today. I have none so far. Let’s make this happen.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How about we add some t3a and t6b in si we can r4 out 6 stars as well?

No, just no
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Wow... umm... just out of curiosity, where did you pull those numbers for resources from? I mean c'mon, it's not even close to realistic here. A champ that had zilch rank up resource wise invested gives THAT much back just for selling them? That's just giving it away at that point. Would never happen.

Let's also note Kabam has been VERY clear in stating they have no plans to allow the selling of 5 or 6* champs as it is. Asking them to give the rarest of resources, in those amounts for champs that could potentially be acquired for 200 units?!?! Never gonna happen. You could cut those numbers in half and they'd STILL be over the top.

I'm all for good things for the playerbase, but there is such a thing as too much, too quick. This falls into that category without a doubt. Increased availability of resources will come in time as it always has. However to allow the influx of THAT much at once would be damaging to the game economy.

Think about how many players have an over abundance of 5 and 6* champs they don't like. This would incentivise champ sales WAAAAAYYY too much. Which is the polar opposite of what Kabam intends. That aspect alone says no on top of the game breaking aspects.

There you go applying that thing called "logic" again. Don't fall for the okey doke, man...

We are OWED!!! **GRRR!** whine **grumble**
    😂😡🤣
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Huh

This situation called for a little more.. dare I say...
    H3t3rade. 😜🙃😜
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

My 5* Hulkbuster is at 180 sig and several other 5*s that are as utterly garbage as Hulkbuster has gone past 100 sig ability.

Out of the 23 6*s I am so unfortunate to have, only 2 are actually useful (CAIW and Warlock). 6 are somewhat useful for defense and the rest of my 6*s are just utterly trash (yes, I have a 6* Hulkbuster, too, have the two truly rubbish Cyclops, duped Blackbolt and Karnak, etc.)

Outside arena, almost 80% of the 6* champs in this game are just utter rubbish. So why not have the option to sell them for rank up resources. For example:

2500 6* shards, 25% of a T5C (of the class of the 6*), 50% of a T5B, and one whole T2A.

This would make our rosters less depressing when we can at least get rid of useless champs to get resources we can use on the few useful ones.

I'd rather have 4 rock solid 6*s I can use as opposed to 20 6*s that's only useful in arena.

Had a feeling this was a thread by you. So tell me.. Out of the 1, 2, 3 and 4*'s that we can sell, how many of those give rank up materials other than ISO and Gold?

Why on gods green earth would selling a R1 6*'s that you only invest ISO and Gold give T5B and T5CC plus a whole T2A? 2500 6*'s shards?

You've said some amazing outrageous stuff before but this is top 5 for sure. Dumb idea all the way around. Zero chance Kabam would ever go for it. Might as well throw trading champs in there so you can sell them for the resources. Rank 3 6*'s for all.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

A couple weeks back I remember posting that a dude or girl had by far the worst idea I have ever seen in the forums.

Well you sir have taken the cake lol. This is definitely the worst idea I have ever read. No, don’t sell champs of such a high rarity for resources. That’s insane. You would have people selling just to rank 3.
    Osfan8 said:

C’mon...I want to have a 6* r3 of each class today. I have none so far. Let’s make this happen.

Whoever disagreed with this...it was supposed to be funny. I’ve been playing since week one. I’m playing the long game not selling champs to have 10 6* r3s today.