**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If there was one thing you could change about this game, what would it be?

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    More reworks but focussing on decent champions who are not quite good enough but only needs some tweaking.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    While I know it is technically no possible bcuz the game was not designed for it, the thing I would change most in this game is a realtime PvP (without lag or bugs). Both players would have to be stun immune... but with a few creative tweaks it could be the best feature in the game.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

Contents in which if you don’t have the 2-3 right characters, you can’t go through.

Which content requires 2 to 3 characters?
    *cough*acid wash mysterio *cough*
    I used aegon for him, used only 1 revive. I have seen magik used on him as well and I think ghost can take him down as well and most high dmg champs. Any other example?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

Contents in which if you don’t have the 2-3 right characters, you can’t go through.

I used aegon for him, used only 1 revive. I have seen magik used on him as well and I think ghost can take him down as well and most high dmg champs. Any other example?
    I don't think you understand the irony
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
  • KushmakerKushmaker Posts: 11
    A cavalier event
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If there isn’t going to be way to target wanted champs, there needs to be a way to avoid pulling the same ones over and over. Between both Cyclops and Iron Patriot, I have pulled over 20 5* versions of them. When I get one to sig 200 and then pull another, geez, that’s beyond frustrating. There should be some sort of system to retire old champs, or at the very, very least give us a respin on maxxed out characters.

I thought the Nexus crystal was a decent answer to this problem, but apparently there are no plans to make those easily accessible.

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

I don't think you understand the irony
    I mentioned 4 characters and there are probably 10 more than can do it, wheres the irony?
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Matty_Ice said:

Etjama said:

Make gold and iso more available. I have the skill, I have the materials, I finally have some decent champs now, but I never have the iso I need.

I’m in the opposite boat as you. I have so much iso that I have been holding all my 4* shards because I have too much iso.

To answer the main question, Dungeons would have been my answer, but since it is getting reworked I will say Arena.
    Sell your iso. Gold problem solved
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Do away with name changing and profile pics. It has made the game for me personally not as fun. I used to check on progress of people I was in alliances with and that went away.
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 84
    The disparity between playing on an iPhone vs Android in 1-2 year old phones
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    No bugs.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    ARENAS,All the micro transitions in the game that waste our time,ISO AND GOLD,Remove the sell button
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

I can take him down with cyclops does that mean that he is a good option for the fight? Absolutely no
    A good option is a one that can armour break and poison and there are only two of them ( king Groot and man thing) so the nodes need to be adjusted either by removing acid wash or adding toxi-can toxi-can’t node so that any armour break champion can work
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    mastery cores either vastly decreased in price or more ways to get from doing content
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Mhd20034 said:

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

I can take him down with cyclops does that mean that he is a good option for the fight? Absolutely no
    A good option is a one that can armour break and poison and there are only two of them ( king Groot and man thing) so the nodes need to be adjusted either by removing acid wash or adding toxi-can toxi-can’t node so that any armour break champion can work
    What does the toxican toxicant node do?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Champ acquisition 100% bases on RNG.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    French2 said:

I would make it after every time you opened 10 consecutive crystals of the same * rating, the 11th would be a nexus, then rinse and repeat. It would stop people (like myself) from never getting a decent champion. I’ve played and spent and spent and played and have opened 36 5* & 4 6* & only have 1 top champ in Void and the rest Of my champs are those everyone ranks in the bottom few. It’s completely demoralizing and pushes players like myself away from spending. I have officially stopped spending even 1 cent bc it puts me back in the exact same place I was before, but only x amount poorer. After 4 weeks of saving I opened yet another Diablo! Can’t keep doing this!

That’s a top notch, fantastic idea.

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    add Captain Britain and Union Jack
    Mhd20034 said:

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

If you can take him down with cyclops then go for it, its only 1 fight and that aint stopping you from exploring 6.3 like you said. Any more examples?
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    dungeons need to give WAY more artifacts, also maybe put some basic 6*s in there for like 100k or so artifacts
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind the place the game is in, if I had to pick I would say Sunday arenas. But I like not having much to do in game on Sundays lol.
  • I would make ebony maws falter function like killmonger indestructible so it could work while opponent uses sp3 timed well enough
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Alternate skins and speed up revamp process to every 3 months
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    PsyLife said:

Mhd20034 said:

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

What does the toxican toxicant node do?
    The attacker and the defender can place poison on basic hits