**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Non-metal heal blockers.

Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have explored every path of that quest except one. And if you have just expired you can understand who is that. That is magneto. Due to node he regerates 1% per second and because he is magneto none of the tech champions worked against him. Please tell me some champions who are not of metals but they still can do heal block.

Comments

• DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Torch, Void, CapIW with a tech on your team. If you really want to, you could even bring in your own magneto and spam l2s ;)
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    Sorry buddy but i don't have any of the champion you asked me to have. Try some else.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Sorry buddy but i don't have any of the champion you asked me to have. Try some else.

Might help if you can show us your Roster, you don't necessarily Need a Heal Block Champion. If you have a Big Damage Dealer, like Venom or Hyperion for example, you can just burst through the Regen.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Was yondu metal? Im not so sure
    There is hulk ragbarok
    archangel who is not affected by AAR,
    Voodoo with super poison
    Buff nullifiers like scarlet witch, doctor strange
    Mephisto with his soul imprisonment

Lots of champs can deal with it
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    She hulk sp2 can deal with it too btw
    Or, you can take high DoT champs and counteract that regen
    There's also a few Metal Champions like Old Man Logan who ignore Ability Accuracy Reduction, or Colossus who is still effected by it but he activates Double Power Gain while his Ability Accuracy is Reduced allowing him to Build to Specials and Ramp Up Much Quicker.

Might help if you can show us your Roster, you don't necessarily Need a Heal Block Champion. If you have a Big Damage Dealer, like Venom or Hyperion for example, you can just burst through the Regen.
    All that i have is duped of 4* r5 champions including :
    Morningstar
    Captain marvel movie
    Medusa
    Sparky
    Wasp
    In r4 i have:
    (Duped) domino
    (Duped) gwenpool
    (Unduped ) hyperion
    (Undupd) nick fury
    (Unduped) Æ gon others are in r3 and below. Including many champions.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Enter the battle multiple times, again and again, until he gets the heal block debuff from the node.
    And that way any champion will be able to do the battle
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you can’t beat him with God tier r5 champs u need to skill up big time.

Morningstar
    Captain marvel movie
    Medusa
    Sparky
    Wasp
    In r4 i have:
    (Duped) domino
    (Duped) gwenpool
    (Unduped ) hyperion
    (Undupd) nick fury
    Cap Marvel Ramped Up should Murder him, Domino and Gwenpool could just Melt him with Debuffs, same with Hyperion and Nick Fury.
    As well even a 3 Star Void, Human Torch, or Cap IW will Melt Magneto if you are good at Parry and Stalling.
    Karuseus said:

There is hulk ragbarok
    Voodoo with super poison

Yondu is metal. I tried with Archangel in last month but he also get magnetised that time. I was shocked what's that but i think it is a bug.I'll again try it.

I tried with mephisto bit as his soul imprisonment overs he again starts regenerations

Karuseus said:

There is hulk ragbarok
    Voodoo with super poison

Yondu is metal. I tried with Archangel in last month but he also get magnetised that time. I was shocked what's that but i think it is a bug.I'll again try it.

I tried with mephisto bit as his soul imprisonment overs he again starts regenerations
    Archangle should have melted him if you were spamming Parry Heavies, and with Mephisto just keep spamming Sp1 to refresh the Soul Imprisonment.

Enter the battle multiple times, again and again, until he gets the heal block debuff from the node.

I can do it bit it takes lot of time and energy. Because of is 2/tile quest and that buddy is far away.

Morningstar
    Captain marvel movie
    Medusa
    Sparky
    Wasp
    In r4 i have:
    (Duped) domino
    (Duped) gwenpool
    (Unduped ) hyperion
    (Undupd) nick fury
    Cap Marvel Ramped Up should Murder him, Domino and Gwenpool could just Melt him with Debuffs, same with Hyperion and Nick Fury.
    As well even a 3 Star Void, Human Torch, or Cap IW will Melt Magneto if you are good at Parry and Stalling.
    Okay I'll try with Cmm and again with archangel.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

LOL thats just about the worst way to do it, 1% isn't a lot, just use someone like BWCV with nullify or Gulk
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

I can do it bit it takes lot of time and energy. Because of is 2/tile quest and that buddy is far away.
    It really isn't that much. He is actually in the beginning section, and it is a 2 energy per tile quest instead of the previous 3.

LOL thats just about the worst way to do it, 1% isn't a lot, just use someone like BWCV with nullify or Gulk
    I was considering the fact the OP mention not to have any counter for the regen. The method I mentioned is the same used by a lot of players when the quest was released, and when there were almost no heal blockers or good nullify champs in the game
    edited February 2020

Man you are saying that 1% isn't much. Let me tell you that his pi is more than 10k and my champions are just at 5k. I am not an pro so that i can do this easily. His healty and attack are much more than mine. I tried to nullify it but after the nullify process/attack is over he again starts that buff due to node.
    Anyway,I'll try with archangel
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Psh back in my day we just had to keep restarting until he spawned with the heal block node from the random node generator
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    What quest?
    PsyLife said:

What quest?

4.2.6 last second parth from right

Man you are saying that 1% isn't much. Let me tell you that his pi is more than 10k and my champions are just at 5k. I am not an pro so that i can do this easily. His healty and attack are much more than mine. I tried to nullify it but after the nullify process/attack is over he again starts that buff due to node.
    I'll let you know right now Power Index (PI) REALLY doesn't matter, like at all, you can beat that Magneto with a 2 Star Cap IW at Rank 1 Level 1... It depends on the Fights and Basic Skills, don't let Large PI scare you.

Karuseus said:

There is hulk ragbarok
    Voodoo with super poison

Archangel is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction tho
    Oh seriously! That's great now i am going in to tri this just note. The the good news. 😉😉😊☺
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Mysterio's ability accuracy can't be decreased, this is why he can't be magnetized as well and perfectly fine against Magneto.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Just force quit and start the fight again until magneto has heal block on. Only took me 2-3 tries and then it’s easy peasy.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    (would have been easier to answer if the Act-4 quest was mentioned at the beginning)

It’s actually a lot easier than it used to be before v12.0.

Before then the +300 Health on Magneto would also factor into his Regen, so now he should only be Regen'ing 1/4th as much as what he used to long ago. (aka how Ultron or Ironman as defensive bosses became obsolete after that because Regen was then only based on Base Health).

And people's attackers are potentially a lot stronger than back in those days before such high ranking 5* were available to use.

OG Guilly SP2 as well, and some newer synergies make her much more capable of doing that with her SP2 now too.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Try claire voyant her sp2 stops any and all buffs for a while.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Karuseus said:

There is hulk ragbarok
    Voodoo with super poison

yondu isn't tagged as Metal, so he can work: actually, he is who i used when i fought that magneto on my main account ^_^