**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone tell me a list of AAR champions.

Please specify defensive AAR champs and offensive AAR champs. It would be a great help to me.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    I think that AAR mean to ability accuracy reducing champions. Right? O too wanna know these champs for rttl
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I tried to find a full list online, here's a partial one.
    http://www.dunres.sk/mcoc/abilities/concussion
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Off the top of my head, Elektra, Crossbones, and Falcon have AAR.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Masacre sp1, ronin, black widow, crossbones, domino, night thrasher, sabretooth with km synergy, capiw with night thrasher synergy, elektra, proxima blocking, aegon at 500 combo, falcon, karnak, archangel, antman and capiw when they glance an attack, blade, corvus with tech champs after tech charge, doctor voodoo, kingpin black iso debuff, civil warrior, nick fury sp1, quake, luke cage sp2, gambit sp2, cable sp2, emma frost sp2, taskmaster and warlock, thats all i can think of
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a long list, a good 25% of champions have it in some form
  • Options
    Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91

Masacre sp1, ronin, black widow, crossbones, domino, night thrasher, sabretooth with km synergy, capiw with night thrasher synergy, elektra, proxima blocking, aegon at 500 combo, falcon, karnak, archangel, antman and capiw when they glance an attack, blade, corvus with tech champs after tech charge, doctor voodoo, kingpin black iso debuff, civil warrior, nick fury sp1, quake, luke cage sp2, gambit sp2, cable sp2, emma frost sp2, taskmaster and warlock, thats all i can think of

Which of them cam i use in RttL