**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm always low on T1A

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
I do the t1A arena when it comes around and I think I get 2 a week from alliance quests but that leaves me only ranking up maybe 1 5 star 1 rank per week I also would like to rank up the many 4 star champs I have unranked for arenas but it seems they need t1a as well past rank 2 I see so many people getting over 40k in sa so it leaves me wondering if I am missing something or are they just ranking tons of 3 star champs?

Comments

• There's also T1A in the glory store
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Once you have alot of 5*s at high rank I would recommend not wasting time on ranking up 4*s anymore unless that particular 4* is not available as a 5* haha.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Once you have alot of 5*s at high rank I would recommend not wasting time on ranking up 4*s anymore unless that particular 4* is not available as a 5* haha.

I only have 5 r4 5 stars right now and 5 stars in general are my main focus but some arenas are much easier if you have alot of 4/40 or max rank 5 stars.. Its not that I want to work on them really its more that it would help me with my milestine grinding

There's also T1A in the glory store

Thanks but I need the glory for t2a and t5b at this point.. Id like to at least max 1 5 star before I even consider that
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    AQ, Alliance 3 day milestones, Glory Store, pop up unit deals etc.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    If you don't do Heroic and Master difficulty, there's some t1a there. I had the same problem, and I realised that I was always running low because I wasn't playing Heroic.

This guy has 5 r4 5* and can’t beat master difficulty? No offense but due to your last post that went off the rails I don’t think you’re going to be taking advice from anyone on the forums

Lol you must not read all of the posts.. I breeze through master I'm doing uncollected event quests these days I clearly said in that post many times that I feel master should be easier for the people who arent at that point or reward them better for it
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    You mean the post that was closed that you said you were conqueror and that there should be a difficulty between master and heroic because you couldn’t beat it?

You mean the post that was closed that you said you were conqueror and that there should be a difficulty between master and heroic because you couldn’t beat it?

Someone else was the origional poster of that post and I was clearly against another difficulty in between because I dont need anything else to have to dump energy refills into.. I simply suggested they make it easier for them or up the rewards and once again I'll tell you I'm uncollected not conquerer