Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Corvus Glave from 4* Genesis dungeon crystal

I really want 4* Corvus Glaive in my team to work with the 4* Proxima and 5*X-23 so I'm thinking about to spend more dungeon fragment and try to chatch him. 10% change is enough because I don't know if is possible to catch him as well from premium crystals.

40% chance to give me a good option
Corvus Glaive - good hero to be involved into my team
Thing - good option for me because I don't have any 4* science hero and It should help me to spend the catalyst to potentionaly good hero
Vision (Age of Ultron) - I already have him at R3 so the duplication should help me to rank up my Warlock form R3 to R5 (my next goal for tech)
Colossus - I already have him but the duplication should help me to rank up him to R5 (next goal for mutant)

What do you think about it? I think 40% percent chance is really fine to catch something usefull even if I don't have any experience with the next possible heroes. Is the rest of the pool (Darkhawk, Groot, Nebula, Sentinel, Korg, Ultron) possible to use?

Comments

• Options
    VellaKXVellaKX Posts: 17
    Mostly good champs, i think you should risk it, darkhawk and korg can be really useful, so try it, i hope you the best.