**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If u worked for kabam and ur job was to rework a champ, who would it be and what would u add?

For me It’d be cyclops. I’d give him unblockable specials and incinerate immunity like his brother havok. For his beams in his sps i would add stackable incinerates that reduce regen as well as keep the armor breaks and making those stack. His damage is increased by x% for the ammount of debuffs (like luke cage) as well as an increased chance of a stun based on the amount of debuffs on the opponent. His awakened ability will be simple, longer durations for his debuffs. He’ll have a leadership synergy like CAIW that buffs other champs based on how high his sig level is.

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I would make diablo USEABLE
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Release a 5* SW.

Employee of the Year.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I would buff iron fist. Make his armor break and precision trigger more, more nullify, and fury buffs and stuns. And unique synergies of course.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Easily iron fist.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Iron fist:
    Armour break potency x3
    Heavy attack nullifies 1 of every unique buff
    New ability- full focus: when iron fist has 5 or more armour breaks on the opponent he concentrates his power, converting them into a 30 second armour break for 4000 armour rating up to 3 stacks
    New ability: specials strike the weak point of the opponent, gaining +1000 crit and crit damage rating, if a critical hit on any special exceeds 500% of Jade attack the opponent is stunned for 4 seconds (this stun would make it easier to trigger the super armour break)
    New sig (old one replaces current armour break unawakened ability) when iron fist strikes the opponent with a heavy attack when they aren’t stunned all buffs are nullified and all armour up effects are removed, additionally it deals +50-150% damage based on sig level
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Iron patriot:
    Scrap every current ability
    Passive: the costume passively strengthens as blows are dealt, gaining a passive armour up every 5 seconds increasing armour by 50, up to 25 stacks
    Heavy attacks: iron patriot consumes an armour effect to double the damage
    S1- consume 1 armour to drain 1 bar of the opponents power, if they are below 1 bar instead power lock them for 10 seconds. If this attack is thrown with 5 or more armour effects active deal +200% damage and consume 3 armours
    S2- convert up to 5 armour ups into armour breaks for -1500 armour rating for 10 seconds. If all 5 are inflicted stun the opponent for 4 seconds. While these armour breaks are active each crit grants an armour up buff. Armour breaks last an additional second for each armour on iron patriot when thrown, up to 15
    S3, consume all armour effects to stun the opponent for 0.5 seconds each (this could allow for massive stuns but would take time to reach)
    Signature ability: overload: when iron patriot drops below 25% health his suit overloads, consuming every armour passive to heal for 0.75-1.5% based on sig level. Additionally if at any point in the fight you reach 25 armour passives this ability will trigger with 50% potency

This would make ip a relatively tanky champ with solid power control on the s1, big damage with the s2, the potential for a 12.5 second stun and some great regen
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Magneto. I’d improve the power of his magnetism ability as that seems to be what people want.
  • Iron man
    I would give him a health threshould ability kinda like the collector where certian stages in hp give him different benefits