**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What class needs the biggest revamp this year?

Also, please comment the class(es) you don’t want to see this year.

What class needs the biggest revamp this year? 54 votes

Mutant
11%
BrokenPHJfinPriceless_ReefMarcot22Northern_Weasel 6 votes
Skill
14%
Gamergp87Superchampion_Capn_DanteKyusushuiDas_giStellanlowlevelplayer 8 votes
Science
9%
Scary_TerrySoulOfDarknessthekingslay3rElFrankoLucifer1810 5 votes
Mystic
44%
PantherusNZMagicBentonManup456ThatGuyYouSaw235Repto23MysterioGrootman1294SolotrixDjinShamanriver77RockypantherxNeotwismSpinterEtjamaUsername19273AstoundsH3t3rChewie420NerdNerdNerd1Nightbat216 24 votes
Cosmic
0%
Tech
14%
AanthoZeronaut81GraydroxK3600YcatsThicco_ModeRerun_9CaptainGame 8 votes
None
5%
WaynedavyNojokejaymBonzodavid 3 votes

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Mystic
    There are 25 mystics
    35 cosmics, including terrax coming soon
    28 tech
    29 mutant
    30 skill, including mole man coming soon
    and 26 science.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic is still so niche and doesn't have a whole lot of champs. We need more all-arounderd in that class. Mutant and Cosmic are killing it right now. Would like to see as little of them as possible.
    Mystic
    The problem with mystic is the fact that they have to be nullified or else they are not really mystics. This narrows the abilities of mystics which is why I like man things armor break, or mojos reduced duration. Voodoos ability accuracy stuff is also good. Every mystic in the game can punish buffs in some way, but there is no clear ability like that for any other class.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Mystics really aren't as bad as people claim, but it's because they were once power-houses of the game and then Blade came along...
    Mystic
    I’m surprised there is no science votes. Science is missing a lot of good characters, and only four were released last year, only two of which were really good.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Skill
    What’s wrong with mystics?

Doom is both a great attacker and defender
    BW CV is a great attacker in any fight but she shines against opponents with immunities
    Mephisto with symbiote supreme synergy is the same as OR with sabre synergy
    Symbiote supreme bleeds everything to death and once you can fire of an sp3 he’ll kill everything in an instant
    Magik is still the best power control champ and probably the most handy champ to have for flow global in aw
    Doc voodoo is great for acid wash paths, can power steal a lot of champs
    Dormammu is great for power control and with siphon global he’s an absolute pain In defense

If you weren’t so dependent on champs like OR or CG you would know how great most mystic champs are.

Got 21 R5 5*’s and 3 R2 6*’s myself
    Science: 2 R5’s and 1 R2 6*
    Skill: 2 R5’s and 1 R2 6*
    Mutant: 4 R5’s
    Tech: 4 R5’s and 1 R2 6*
    Cosmic: 5 R5’s
    Mystic: 4 R5’s

In my opinion skill is the worst: aegon, KM, stealth spidey, blade and nick fury are the only R5 worthy champs.

Yes mutant and cosmic have the best champs but science and skill are both worse than mystic
    Mystic
    I hate OR and CG, I’m saying that the game needs more mystics in general with different abilities. I’m mostly dependent on my Voodoo, I love symbiote supreme, and overall I love niche rank ups. Venom, Venom the duck, Voodoo, Mysterio, Killmonger, Gulk, and Psylocke. Next time don’t assume that everyone in the forums depends on OR and CG.
    Mystic
    Would love to hear from people who voted other classes!
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Mystic
    Das_gi said:

Mephisto with symbiote supreme synergy is the same as OR with sabre synergy

LOL, no. Not even close to the same.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Skill
    Mystic is turning around. Dr Doom is overall amazing, BWCV can do so much, sym supreme has great damage, magik has incredible power control and these are just the top. Voodoo, Mephisto, dormammu, Morningstar and even SW have plenty of uses. We’re also getting long shot and mojo who both seem pretty good.

I think skill needs it because there hasn’t been a skill champ reworked in a long time. Kabam even opted to leave ronin as is rather than rebalance him. I’m not going to say that skill only has a few good champs and all the others are terrible. Every class has their aces and duds but it seems that mystic is getting more attention so I vote skill.

There are plenty of skill champs who need a buff including: falcon, Karnak, daredevil Netflix, agent venom, taskmaster (just bigger damage numbers), kingpin, black widow, black panther (both) and more