**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will march be another boring month for mcoc?

There have been leaks of which champions will be added on march. In coclusion it will be <<Mole man>> and <<Terrax>>. Personally i don't know either of them so does the community (i believe). So i decided to make this poll.

Will march be another boring month for mcoc? 50 votes

Add champions that the community knows of. Example: Riot from the Venom movie
18%
Master3418rcm2017AleorSolotrixBatman1903living_legend_1Gabriel20122piløtsFat123 9 votes
Add champions that the community doesn't know. Example: Terrax
30%
NanoDroidDOKTOROKTOPUSOsfan8Strikerrx8spaceoctopusRockypantherxCASrinivasEtjamaAstoundsWallison099StellanTheInfintySwarmOfRavensNightbat216Vendemiaire 15 votes
Both every month.
52%
DHCVoLtShadowstrikeSpiderCoolsBrokenTaZ_4178StarKillerVIIelgaberinoMysterioGrootman1294pigupompomDjinSecret_Gamergp87Elohim16FreeToPlay_21CaptainPollPricelessRocketWaffleIronGladiator22Chewie420 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Boring how so? Content wise.. or just by the new champs? If content wise.. you have 100% AoL, 6.2. 6.3 all variants etc?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I'd love to see more characters that barely anyone knows. But Terrax is NOT one of them. Neither is Mole Man.
    Now Flexo the Rubber Man, THAT'S an unknown character. I'd love to see him in the game tbh.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'm all the way with unknown champions
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'd rather have kabam pick 5 or 6 older champs that need reworked and just increase their numbers to make them playable every month or two. The game has a ton of champs that are outdated and just tweaking their numbers would make them at least decent. I like having champs reworked but the time it tAkes means we will only see a couple champs reworked every year. They will never get the majority of them fixed before the current champs will be outdated.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Nothing has even been announced for next month ... rumors are not allowed to be posted on the forums.

And no one can really tell ou for sure. I mean, how will anyone judge the entertainment of next month content if nothing has been announced?
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    I would argue Terrax is pretty well known and a very powerful character in the comics. Idk how he will be in game though lol
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I care less about the champs being introduced and more about the content in the month
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    And Mole Man is known In the comic community but has no real superpowers so he'll probably be OP in game lol
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Both every month.
    I honestly hate that they are bringing in terrax as a cosmic. We don’t need cosmics, we need mystic and science, then tech and skill.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Terrax is quite well known and so is mole man, honestly not sure what youre getting at here.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    PsyLife said:

I honestly hate that they are bringing in terrax as a cosmic. We don’t need cosmics, we need mystic and science, then tech and skill.

i agree, mystic and science are kinda lacking, but i dont feel terrax should fit as a mystic id say save him for a later date til atleast mystic has been revitalized
  • Options
    Wait how does this poll correlate to a boring or non boring month?
  • Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Both every month.

He’s a beast in comics so I’m hoping kabam does him justice

Look what they did to Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Magneto... Kabam seems to miss the mark on characters who are extremely powerful in the comics.
  • Options
    elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 75
    Both every month.
    22piløts said:

There have been leaks of which champions will be added on march. In coclusion it will be <<Mole man>> and <<Terrax>>. Personally i don't know either of them so does the community (i believe). So i decided to make this poll.

You're a tiny bit out of the loop on the community's conversation. Follow this Twitter account and see the MCOC Wishlist Poll (and please do vote). Both have been endorsed by Rich the Man and members of the UMCOC Podcast and are followed by Kabam staff including Kabam Miike and Gabe.

Both Terrax and Mole Man are classic Fantastic Four villains who have been requested multiple times by Summoners on the message boards and the poll. Out of more than 600 Marvel Characters on the poll, Terrax was in the top 75 most requested champs, and Mole Man in the top 200, both respectable, today when they were announced.

The community would love to have you in on the conversation on Twitter! You can add Riot to the poll if you want. Hit me up on Twitter if you can't figure out how. Sometimes people can't figure it out so no sweat. Happy to help.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I should feel bewildered, or just old, when someone says Kabam should be adding "well-known" characters like Riot, and not obscure characters like Terrax: herald of Galactus.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

22piløts said:

You're a tiny bit out of the loop on the community's conversation. Follow this Twitter account and see the MCOC Wishlist Poll (and please do vote). Both have been endorsed by Rich the Man and members of the UMCOC Podcast and are followed by Kabam staff including Kabam Miike and Gabe.

Both Terrax and Mole Man are classic Fantastic Four villains who have been requested multiple times by Summoners on the message boards and the poll. Out of more than 600 Marvel Characters on the poll, Terrax was in the top 75 most requested champs, and Mole Man in the top 200, both respectable, today when they were announced.

The community would love to have you in on the conversation on Twitter! You can add Riot to the poll if you want. Hit me up on Twitter if you can't figure out how. Sometimes people can't figure it out so no sweat. Happy to help.
    Mole Man didn't even get 100 votes. Ppl could look at that as a champ they don't want in the game since he had such a low vote total. I like the occasional rare or obscure champ. That doesn't mean we should have them all the time when there are several much more popular characters that ppl would like added to the game.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Both every month.
    Terrax was one of the original heralds of and long term Fantastic 4 villains, mole man was also an OG F4 villain. Literally nobody realizes but that annoying businessman in the bad Fan4stic movie was supposed to be mole man LOL.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I'm not sure if I should feel bewildered, or just old, when someone says Kabam should be adding "well-known" characters like Riot, and not obscure characters like Terrax: herald of Galactus.

I think a little of both. My best friend is 24 and she doesn't know who The Rolling Stones are. I almost fainted.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Both every month.
    I had no idea who he was but you gotta love youtube lol...researched him last night & I think hes gonna be top tier, but time will tell.