**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghulk Face me not working?

TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wq5VZh1lC7c

I thought the degen node would trigger face me; is his face me bugged or does the degen bypass it? I want to make sure before I ask kabam for some revives, otherwise this is bs

At the end it looks like i wouldve gotten hit but the degen killed me before she could lol

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For some reason it’s passive for everything apart from face me, apparently not a bug
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

For some reason it’s passive for everything apart from face me, apparently not a bug

No offense but I’m completely lost on what ur tryna say

So it’s not a bug? I thought this was the same passive degen node in v2 1.3 is it not?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

So it’s not a bug? I thought this was the same passive degen node in v2 1.3 is it not?
    This type of degen is not countered by Face Me. The only node degen that I'm aware of is Starburst. Other types of degen are Magiks limbo or Dormmamus degen. Kabam has never officially said why it doesn't count. There are several types of degen that don't count.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

Lvernon15 said:

This type of degen is not countered by Face Me. The only node degen that I'm aware of is Starburst. Other types of degen are Magiks limbo or Dormmamus degen. Kabam has never officially said why it doesn't count. There are several types of degen that don't count.
    Right, I just thought this degen was passive. I found out is the same type of degen u get from bane so this sucks
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Right, I just thought this degen was passive. I found out is the same type of degen u get from bane so this sucks
    It is passive, just not something Face Me counters. We've only ever been told its because there is a 3rd type of debuff like bane that can't be countered.