**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need rank up help

I’m stumped on this one and could use the board’s input. Should I take my Aegon sig 100 to R5 or R2 my sig 20 Corvus?

Need rank up help 14 votes

5 * Aegon sig 100 to R5
57%
Lvernon15The42ndDoctorNIOBBBK3600PeaRatNightbat216mOonligHtSonata7Stevenfan2 8 votes
6* Corvus sig 20 to R2
42%
Foxhero007Elad17MegaGalacticThicco_Modeska3rnΜιKE 6 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Depends. Have you got LoL and/or Abyss down yet?
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★

Depends. Have you got LoL and/or Abyss down yet?

Nope, I haven’t started LOL, Abyss, any of the variants or 6.2.

Ok so Aegon is probably your best choice for LoL and AoL if you ever get there. At sig 100, he carries over about 55% of his combo, so you don’t necessarily need any more sig stones, but they are nice to have. Corvus is great for AQ, AW, and I think he’s also useful in Act 6 (not sure since I haven’t made it there yet). Aegon is a bit less useful in those areas, though he might have use in Act 6.

Personally, I’d go for Corvus since I feel like Aegon is a bit more niche since his ramp-up isn’t really compatible with most quests, but it all depends on who you want to rank up more
    Funny thing is I actually don’t like either champion much, but still have to admit how incredibly useful they both can be
  • 5 * Aegon sig 100 to R5
    R5 Aegon first—>complete 1 run Abyss then you have rewards to rank 2 Corvus
  • ska3rnska3rn Posts: 51
    6* Corvus sig 20 to R2
    Yeah it depends. If your focus is AQ and AW and monthly quests, you should go with Corvus; he's a beast in general. But if your goal is LoL and Abyss first then go for Aegon. Hopefully the rewards you can use for Corvus later.