**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss completed ! OG Thor works!

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
- https://youtu.be/E0OTOvwTBKY
- https://youtu.be/voWDtObBYAQ
- https://youtu.be/Z4H_NWROZnU
- and many more will be uploading soon!!
- Most fights are ok but cap marvel,joe fixit,howard ,and Collector are some of the worst ones to go through!! beating collector without AEgon is just worst thing to do!! cost me about ~2500 units so not as fun or full filling , you know a 5 year old kid can do it if he had 8k units!!
- Rewards there after were as usual very useless for me ,will be uploading that too..
- some fights r just fun to do though,wish there were more ,cyclops,Loki,hyperion,Imiw , Ghost, quake,omega,cull, venom the duck are pretty cool fights,cant wait for people to oneshot these fights in future..
..thank you for abyss,i liked the content but i wish it had better rewards on completion for difficulty though. class T5c selector should have been there instead of RnG,after 8k spending i'll still have to wait months or years bfor i can use that T5c since my mystic class has Oki,janefoster n Diablo!! and we all know How bad they r n putting resources on them is like throwing those 8k units and 20 hours of fighting some of the most difficult n longest fights in entire game..

Comments

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I did without aegon as well and will not be exploring until get him as well. Congrats!
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Nice work!
    But wait, you completed it with only using 2500 units??
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Nice work!

I'd wager 2.5k units plus stash items.
    Great work btw OP.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Nice work!

i must have messed up on sentence ,non english speaker.. lol 2500 units for only collector fight 😂😂 in total it cost me around 6.5k units
    stash wasnt full but health pots from love is battle realm were usefull, had about 20L1 revives,6 L2 and 5 Team revives.
    - and yeh will not b exploring at all
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Nice work!

i must have messed up on sentence ,non english speaker.. lol 2500 units for only collector fight 😂😂 in total it cost me around 6.5k units
    stash wasnt full but health pots from love is battle realm were usefull, had about 20L1 revives,6 L2 and 5 Team revives.
    In your case if you had the skill to explore it with Thor, Aegon should make 100% much easier so I’d give it a crack
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Nice work
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

Nice work!

Still awesome. Personally, I'm looking at 20K units just for me for one run through 😂

Corvus 4 missions vs collector costes somewhere 1200 units

Well AEgon costs much less but just to let you know comparing every cosmic champ with corvus is kinda sad.

dont do abyss guys!! its absolutely worthless 😂 . spent aprox 6.5k units for these trash
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Nebula isnt worthless, and the gem can have usefullness later down the line. Oof on the rest though
    Terra said:

Nebula isnt worthless, and the gem can have usefullness later down the line. Oof on the rest though

for me she is..! if i had 10 tech t5c i wouldnt rank 5 her!! my rankups r usually on what i like and not what is considered "something"
    my rank 3 mystic options r now diablo,mephisto,jane foster and Loki!!! except for diablo i hate every single one of them and realisticaly speaking diablo is one of the worst in game.. i guess quitting would b a better option then feeling like this after running through abyss,wasting units n staying at same place where you were a year and half ago
    this post just became my garden of sadness instead of my "achievement" 😂
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Kalantak what boosts did you have active in these videos?
    @Midknight007 30% attack + health (green) 20% health (red)probably
    10%+ attack as well(orange)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Thanks!

I've got a Rank 5 Thor...around sig 110. I'm trying to gauge what his damage output will be. Thanks for the videos!
    @Midnite93 thanks bro. yeh pulling nebula is fine ,no use for me but atleast she can do arena fights what i regret is me having to rank 3 some very useless mystic champ to keep the pi n stuff or else no point in running through abyss 😔
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Makes me wonder if Ghost would be a great contender for Abyss. I have 5/65 5* and R26* Ghost, 5/65Dr. Doom, 5/65 Void and 5* 4/55 Wasp...
    ur sorted they should b enough to get abyss down.. @ZEN
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited February 2020
    Kalantak said:

ur sorted they should b enough to get abyss down.. @ZEN

I'm afraid with Captain Marvel and The Collector. I may need the Unitman to take them down...lol. Sux, that I can't duped my 6* AEGON. I would have done it in Day 1.

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Pintzz said:

I did without aegon as well and will not be exploring until get him as well. Congrats!

@Pintzz Who'd u use instead?