**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Labyrinth of Legends.......game lost connection when Starlord KO'ed

What in the world. If that wasn't deliberate, then I don't know what is. I had a 776 combo w/ Aegon on Starlord in LoL and literally the very second that I finished him and the screen said "KO".......the game backed out due to "connection". When it came back in, me and Starlord was at full health. Has anyone had this happen to them? Unfortunately, it happened so fast that I couldn't get a screenshot and wasn't recording.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    It happens all the time you have connection problems. Not just in the labyrinth
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    I've been playing this game for years and have never seen anything like this. I've had connection issues just like everyone. Maybe it was EXTREMELY bad luck but the timing of it was just super brutal and suspicious.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It happens to me constantly. Well, be glad you got a rematch because I had some 50% health losses...
  • justin311 said:

I've been playing this game for years and have never seen anything like this. I've had connection issues just like everyone. Maybe it was EXTREMELY bad luck but the timing of it was just super brutal and suspicious.

Brutal, yes. Suspicious, hardly. It's VERY unfortunate and I'm sure EXTREMELY frustrating for you. No doubt. Just the same, there's no conspiracy here. Kabam didn't single you out in that moment to screw you out of the win in LoL. This I can assure you. If this happened frequently to many on SL in LoL then I'd say at worst it's a bug. However Kabam doesn't go out of their way to bonk players on the noggin after a long fight in LoL. I do understand how the thought can cross one's mind in such a situation, but if you look at it objectively, you'll see the concept is truly absurd. Definitely falls into the 'Are you freaking kidding me right now' category with out a doubt.