**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on utilising the ‘Special Objectives’ as a way to recycle content.

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
Ok, so I’m at the point in the month where all EQ’s are done. All side quests are done. Progressed as far as I can on 6.2 without whaling out or at least till I can’t take CAIW to rank 5.

So I was thinking is there a way to recycle acts 1-5 in a way that adds some good quality replay to game. This is just an idea, everyone else may hate it but I was thinking of utilising the special objectives to almost make the earlier acts similar to variants where re-completing them, or parts of them with specific objectives gives rewards. Not game breaking rewards, but enough to want to revisit content we cleared previously. Not sure if this would be difficult for Kabam to do at all e.g. defeat a path to Thanos in act 3.4.6. with only 2* for xx in 5* shards. Beat the Act 4 Venom (excluding short path) utilising only 2 or 3* Spider-Man/Miles characters. Have a 1* challenge, defeat a path to Kang with only 1*s. There could be loads of these, tied to specific teams or themes from comic books or movies. I’m less a fan of objectives that have us defeat the character 100 times, but would really enjoy these type of specific objectives.

I might be totally wrong and this could be just as difficult to program into the game as variants, but if it isn’t it’s potentially a decent way to breath life into older content, providing us with more content to aim to clear.

Comments

• Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Sounds interesting but I don’t think Kabam would go for it, they like new content, bold and risky stuff (excluding this months mojo verse).
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Man, that sounds like so much fun! I'd love to have something like that in game. I always want to go back and try Act 5 again using new four stars that I didn't have when I first did it, but could never justify the energy spend.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Completing maestro in act 4 with a team of two stars should have better rewards than completing with a team of three stars. Killing act 3 Thanos with a team of two star avengers?