**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need 1 million gold in 15days

I'm having 1100 ISO in stash and waiting for my 5* Colossus to R4... Completed event quests fully and got him duped.. now my gold is 0... The ISO going to expire and becomes useless in 15 days...

Need 1illion gold, any ways... Please tell... Even buying greater gold crystals is worse because of poor kabam's drop rate of less gold...

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hit all arena milestones.
    Complete all levels of EQ.
    Sell all basic ISO.
    If you haven’t yet, complete some harder content like Variant, Act 6, etc. Or just spend some money on offers with gold or gold crystals.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Sell the ISO, u're welcome
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

Sell the ISO, u're welcome

But that's useless right.. not going to get much.. though we might needed for other rankups
    Mike192 said:

you can get 500k gold/week. Grind arena and hit all milestones of all arenas.

It took hours bro. Can't spend much time on it...
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    bhuv9191 said:

Mike192 said:

That's true me too was in same condition at a piece of time. That time i need to sell all tier 1 and tier 2 catalysts which gave me a bit of gold bit atleast i got some space in inventory to keep vulnerable iso. That time taught me a lesson after that time i am saving my golden and greater golden crystals for such a emergency condition and today i have more than 50 greater golden and more than 150 golden crystal. Anyway these are the lessons for cutie planning but in this time purchase some glory crystals they are good option for gold and then at last the only option is to buy golden crystals.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

Mike192 said:

So u want gold but don't want to work for it...sounds logical
    Arena is the best source of gold and if u want urgent gold then u gotta do arena...else u can sell off the ISO and wait for some more dupes to rank Colossus

bhuv9191 said:

Mike192 said:

So u want gold but don't want to work for it...sounds logical
    Arena is the best source of gold and if u want urgent gold then u gotta do arena...else u can sell off the ISO and wait for some more dupes to rank Colossus
    See everyone is not free. Just spending some little time and progress.. my concern is if gold is the high issue for everyone, why kabam doesn't initiate a quest for it..
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You are probably better off just selling all your expiring ISO, i'm sure you'll get plenty more ISO from duping champs
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79
    There is no magic answer. You’ve got to grind for gold one way or another. Arena, alliance rewards, quests, selling excess items. If you have a sigil, you can get 200k from Deadpool quests in two weeks. Just remember it’s not all or nothing. Grind as much gold as you can, use as much of the iso as you can. If there is still some going to expire, sell it. It’s not perfect, but at least you’ll get more gold out of it to keep leveling your Colossus.