**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Brought You to MCOC and MARVEL

2»

Comments

• Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Very big question , well. I was browsing on Facebook and somehow an advert came up for this game. Installed this game then started playing till now since jan 2015.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    I started reading X-Men comics in the early 90's when Jim Lee was headlining the new X-Men book. When the the animated series debuted a year or 2 later, that brought my interest up from casual reader to full on fanboy. I was buying and reading all the different X-related titles, collecting the Toy Biz action figure line, the trading cards, the Sega Genesis games, everything with an X on it.

At the same time I started reading X-Men comics Street Fighter 2 hit the arcades and I instantly became addicted to that game and every further iteration of it. When it eventually was ported to the home consoles, I bought and played those as well, including every SF2 upgrade. I continued on with the Street Fighter Alpha series.

These 2 elements tied together in the mid 90's when Capcom stated doing X-Men and Marvel fighters in the same vein as their Street Fighter series which I played just as much as the SF games. It culminated in the vs series: X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom 1&2 etc which I remained obsessed with all the way through to the the early '00's.

Fast forward a decade or so, and I'm seeing YouTube recommendations for a mobile game named after an old comic series I had read 15 or so years ago. It looked alot like a Capcom Fighter from the videos I watched. That was enough for me to try it out and 3 years later, here I am.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    The death of transformers forged to fight.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Back 5 years ago I saw an ad on tv, made an account, had no clue but I liked Spider-Man so I got the game, now 5 years later I haven’t missed a login day for nearly 2 full years and play way too much and need to break my addiction

Indulge yourself, man, it's no harmful but passionate 🤣
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    My cousin but he stopped playing after like a month of playing the game he gotta disappointed that I pass him in like a week but that’s because I was spending money when I first started playing and he was FTP
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Honestly, I saw add on youtube and 3yrs later here I still am lol. As for marvel in general, been a fan since I was a kid and always loved video games.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Marvel: Because of a Captain America figure that my brother gave me in 1978
    MCOC: Because I'm a fan of Marvel and thus try out the game 5 years ago
  • I feel really happy with everyone sharing their experience. It really warms my heart and really makes my day.
    Thank you to everyone who contributed.

From,
    we're in the E_N_D__G_A_M_E now
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    I always loved the Marvel Comics, i have a whole stash of the og ones. I like the Deadpool and Spider Man ones. The Avengers are my best marvel 'series' especially Endgame, my favourite. I really like Iron Man and am a big fan of Spider Man (remember when he got kicked out of the MCU?) :(