**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

March Update Disscusion Thread

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
This update looks absolutely massive and I’m really interesting to hear your guys opinions I’m most excited for the dungeons update it hopefully should be really great!

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'm excited for a new update and seem like we get two fun champs which I'm very excited about my only disappointment is omega issue wasn't fix in this update, was hoping Kabam would've address the issue with Omega.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    The 2 new Champions seem like decent attackers, but mainly for annoying war defence. Can't say for sure until someone has hands on them, but my gut says it's likely.
    Interesting to see the fix thread.
    Curious to see what else comes in March.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m hyped, 6.4 new objectives and a boss rush, kinda wish it wasn’t in the build up to my exams but I can’t complain
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m hyped, 6.4 new objectives and a boss rush, kinda wish it wasn’t in the build up to my exams but I can’t complain

Wait, what boss rush? Don't see that mentioned anywhere
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

Check the 26.0 blog announcement
  • Would be nice to have the links up here in discussion thread too.

Release Notes here ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p3

Can someone put the Blog link as well.
  • Would be nice to have the links up here in discussion thread too.

Release Notes here ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p3

Can someone put the Blog link as well.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/v26-0-release-notes/
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    So Omega Red & Warlock power drain still not fixed??
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

International Women’s Day boss rush, I believe is what is was called
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme users finally have a sense of completion...

...from way back in September 2018, when players realized that staggers didn’t stagger and lots of other things didn’t work for the Summoner like they did for the Supreme Symbiote in his EQ—this update finally closes the loop by finding and fixing the bug where SymSup doesn’t stagger Venom’s fight-start buffs.

Dr. Zola
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

They ignored Annihilus's problems again and went ahead and buffed his fury duration rather than stifile duration with a synergy. Hell they even gave him 2 synergies and still didnt fix his problem.

Did you know his sp3 do increase his stifile duration up to 9s ?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Finally they fix SS
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    The mole man quest looks fun, and I’m going to have to grind for terrax, even if he’s just a three star.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

So do i