**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.2.6

Hi All,

I faced an issue related to the act 5.2.6 at the boss of uncollected. I just entered into the unit store in order to buy some units but when i came back to the quest the the progress of quest 5.2.6 was 0%. I think that this is bug of the game if someone else also faced the same issue kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

Because i already spent a lot of time and almost 2200 units in order to complete the 5.2.6. But now kabam is saying that you exit the quest but i did not exit the quest. Now Kabam is not returning back my progress or my resources that I spent for the 5.2.6.

What is this issue? Why Kabam is reacting like this?

Comments

• AfrazAfraz Posts: 3
    But brother if i am already there and 70% of the final boss "THE COLLECTED" is damaged and at this point due to game but the complete progress of that episode 5.2.6 is 0% how does it feel?
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Have you defeated the boss yet? If no then obviously it will be at 0% if you quit the quest. You cannot expect to quit a quest then restart it and find the boss has 70% of his health missing it just doesn't work that way. For the percentage to go up from 0% you have to actually COMPLETE the quest i.e. beat all fights on one path and the boss without quitting
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    Did you click to exit the quest or did you just go into the store without force exiting the quest? If you exited the quest, then yes, everything would reset, but if you didn't click to exit, that is odd.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    so many units for that one chapter?? u should have waited.

ot, if u were in the quest n pressed home button n then visited the store to make the unit purchase then kabam should return ur units. if not then of course u can only regret blowing up the money for nothing. if I were u, I wouldn't have spent that much of units at all but grown my roster n improved my skills. patience is a virtue. money saved is money earned as well.
  • AfrazAfraz Posts: 3
    no Brothers, these units are for full act 5 not only for the chapter. But thanks for the feedback. KABAM realities that it was mistake and I got my fight back from where I left. Thanks for your feedback and Kabam support.