**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The king/queen of 6* mutants is..

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion

Everything is 100% (act 6, AOL, variants).
I run suicides but not all the time..

Where your vote is going for rank 2 and eventually rank 3?

Thanks everyone.

The king/queen of 6* mutants is.. 128 votes

Namor
14%
GamerdanielmathJadedFoxhero007RasiloverReferenceBwest289pigupompomSuros_moonCASrinivasHedronDono512H3t3rILLUSION8TP33Aomine_Daiki10Nightbat216RawrasurusShriek_And_Donk 19 votes
Omega red
57%
DuMonUDark_King888KihlgastTerraBajjsbwuqjwege999menWayde0wilsonLvernon15Patchie93StingerbkBaseballguy711Riggs_97My_SuperiorRepto23PeterQuillEvangelionlovrSlapaBruinsfan8510MoosetiptronicDaphboy 73 votes
Domino
24%
DrZolagr3nd3lNojokejaymOsfan8HendrossDuke_SilverMad_Titan_21rcm2017SociopathAldacDenzel116Remeliraf135LordNeoZeezoosFF10Midnite93KalantakddomShreddnesss 31 votes
Havok
3%
IKONTotalMonster109jonzerZakrw_317Rerun_9 5 votes

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Omega for sure and sink all the sig stones into him. Ive got a rank 2 duped omega at only sig 45 and he still wrecks everything.

I have also omega , domino and namor 5/65 sig 200.

I would like to invest to a player that i will eventually take to rank 3 and thats why i am thinking namor.
    Otherwise is no brainer omega red.

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Omega red
    100 percent omega red....i have him as a six star waiting to dupe him and then im pumping all the sig stones ive saved into him. I also have namor btw and theres no debate between the 2
    Haji_Saab said:

Wait for DPX

If you play with suicides and need the synergy w/ nick fury DPX is very important.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Omega or sunspot (if you get sunspot)
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Omega red
    You can still rank up domino; but i wouldnt spend the AG on her.

If you are going more for prestige, go Namor.

If prestige is a non-factor and you want to just wreck everything in your path, OR is the way to go.
    Thanks for the feedback guys appreciated it.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Omega red
    Rank 3 6* max sig Omega, on suicides.....

3k ticks on his death field? Add in sabertooth and collosus?

No idea what you would use such a monstrosity for, given you are 100% everything... the contest would tremble before him.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    Havok
    For someone whos finished AOL, I can't prestige not being a big factor in this decision. Havok or Namor.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Omega red
    As far as going for best champ to awaken,omega red. He just is an absolute monster at a high sig. But domino is an absolute monster as well,tho she doesn't need to be awakened.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Omega red
    gp87 said:

Omega for sure and sink all the sig stones into him. Ive got a rank 2 duped omega at only sig 45 and he still wrecks everything.

I would like to invest to a player that i will eventually take to rank 3 and thats why i am thinking namor.

The only way to increase omegas passive spore damage is with ranks (bc its scales only on base damage)
    He will benefit the most from R3 since you cant increase his spore damage with mastery or boosts. At least thats my opinion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    You can awaken and dig 200 him, you run suicides, in terms of gameplay he’s by far the best, however if you need prestige namor would maybe be better
    Seraphion said:

gp87 said:

The only way to increase omegas passive spore damage is with ranks (bc its scales only on base damage)
    He will benefit the most from R3 since you cant increase his spore damage with mastery or boosts. At least thats my opinion.
    I thought that spore damage was also scaling with suicides because they make basic attack was higher with them. Nice info i didn’t know that. Thanks mate

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino
    Save the gem for Omega
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Namor
    Namor, his nerf was a buff
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Namor
    TP33 said:

Namor, his nerf was a buff

I Agree...But Not against Omega Red....
    Omega is a Viable Option.....Even if I voted for Namor, I feel Omega should get it
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Namor
    Go for the person you love playing the most.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Omega red
    Which champ did you use your 6* generic from 100% AOL on or you planning to use it on?
    Das_gi said:

Which champ did you use your 6* generic from 100% AOL on or you planning to use it on?

Nick fury because i have a skill catalyst for r3.

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    If you want prestige do Namor.
    If not, Omega for sure.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Omega red
    gp87 said:

Everything is 100% (act 6, AOL, variants).
    I run suicides but not all the time..

Where your vote is going for rank 2 and eventually rank 3?

Thanks everyone.

No experience with Namor, but duped and high sig omega red is the best overall champion in the game IF you run suicides. Havok is the best here ONLY if fighting champions that deal energy champions so more situational. Domino is incredible unduped or duped. I would awaken Omega Red and make high sig.
  • Todd238Todd238 Posts: 4
    Omega red
    Omega is a goat with Max sig he can be valuable anytime
  • Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    Havok
    I mean if we are being honest the only 6 stars that truly need the awakened ability are omega red and namor, domino and havok are really good without them