**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5!

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Finally got her up once Glory rewards came around! She’s an absolute monster at r5 that’s for sure. Going to use her on 6.1 completion and Elder’s Bane

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Congrats! Im still hunting for mine. Got a bunch of twch resources for either her or Warlock.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    R5 ghost at only level 51? That’s beast man, congrats!
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

R5 ghost at only level 51? That’s beast man, congrats!

Only was able to do it with Act 5 completion, resources are waaayyy too common from the Glory store. Now onto unlocking suicides!
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited February 2020
    She is amazing. My first r5 too. I had her on r4 the day i explored act 5 (elder's bane) and took her straight to r5 and awakened without waiting another second and in the same day i also became Cavalier with her help. She is amazing and have no regrets ranking her and using my generic. Congrats and i hope she will help you as much as she helped me (and still helps :))) ). Enjoy!
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

She is amazing. My first r5 too. I had her on r4 the day i explored act 5 (elder's bane) and took her straight to r5 and awakened without waiting another second and in the same day i also became Cavalier with her help. She is amazing and have no regrets ranking her and using my generic. Congrats and i hope she will help you as much as she helped me (and still helps :))) ). Enjoy!

She really is amazing! I could’ve ranked her earlier but decided to rank CMM to r4 in order to fill out my roster. Feels good to have her.