**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inverted Immunity

When are you guys gonna get rid of this **** node? Void is there every war and it's the stupidest **** I've ever come across in the game.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Use a bleed immune champion then

Well no that wil get u kil to mate
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    What does this node do exactly?

Node isn’t bad just when void use ther narmor Migt be the one to use and one more ghost with hood

The way I see it is to bring a poison immune champion (for the poison node), don't worry about the bleed because it deals 0 damage

The way I see it is to bring a poison immune champion (for the poison node), don't worry about the bleed because it deals 0 damage

Yes but since it a debuff void wil deal the danmged.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Ghost+Hood kills opponents there quickly. There's also Omega Red, though you may need some boosts to deal with Void. If the previous node is filled, could bring a duped CMM to kill the opponent while her invulnerability is up, by ending the previous fight with 25 charges.
    Ordalca said:

Ghost+Hood kills opponents there quickly. There's also Omega Red, though you may need some boosts to deal with Void. If the previous node is filled, could bring a duped CMM to kill the opponent while her invulnerability is up, by ending the previous fight with 25 charges.

Most doesn’t place anyone one that node probably to prevent CMM dups user
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    In tier 2 I could take R5 max sig void unboosted with sig 100 OR without sabre synergy. Yes you’ll be almost death but you don’t need any boosts for the solo. Best way to go for it is probably cmm if there is an opponent on the first node altough it mostly is a villain which will cost you some life to get fully charged with siphon global 😅. If you can ghost the node and bring hood then ghost it
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Could you use ronin? When you get debuff from void you could remove it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Just use a full ghost team with hood
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Waynedavy said:

Removing the bleed will damage you. Best option I’ve found is Hyperion, killing Void as fast as possible with heavies and L2 to purify Void’s debuff and hopefully take minimal bleed debuff damage before he dies.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Waynedavy said:

The problem is not Void's debuff. The problem is the Void's ability to deal damage for any debuff on the opponent.

And you can't remove the bleed debuff as it deals 7% of max health as damage.

Ghost with Hood should work.
    I don't know any champ who can counter Void's direct damage.
    Just kill him as fast as possible.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    I used to take that node with Omega Red. Piece of cake.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Man I never thought about how cheesy it is to put Void in this now
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Honestly Namor and Ghost/Hood is the only clean option. Anything else and you'll be spending pots every war.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Namor could be good, but not sure if he’d get overpowered by poison and voids damage, I know from experience omega is great, a good run with sabretooth synergy and you lose 20-30%, a bad run maybe 50, as long as you don’t massively screw up he can consistently get through
    I don't have ST, I tried Omega and got blasted. It doesn't help that I have this weird mental block that prevents me from ever having a clean fight against void.

Void is harder than Thing for me to fight. No idea why but that **** timer **** with my head so much.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Elsa Bloodstone?

Bloodgem Protection
    When Elsa is affected by a Bleed Debuff, Non-Mutant Champions gain a Passive Degeneration dealing 145.92 Direct Damage every 0.5 seconds until all Bleed Debuffs on Elsa end. While this Degen is active Opponents are also Heal Blocked.
    While suffering from a Non-Damaging Debuff, Elsa has a 100% chance to Purify 1 of any Debuff every 2.60 seconds.
    After Purifying a Debuff, Elsa gains a Precision Buff increasing Critical Rating by 2000 for 9 seconds.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Not sure why this is so difficult. Bleed immune champ means the bleed debuff never gets placed so it can't get removed. I take that node regularly with LC and have used Vison and Ultron in the past with no issue as well.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    You just need a champ that minimizes, or takes no damage, from bleed.

Corvus, Omega, and Old Man Logan come to mind off the top of my head. There may be others too, but those would be solid options.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Would also be curious how Sinister does on that node. His sp1 can transfer the bleed back to the opponent, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as "removing" the debuff.
    jgraz said:

Not sure why this is so difficult. Bleed immune champ means the bleed debuff never gets placed so it can't get removed. I take that node regularly with LC and have used Vison and Ultron in the past with no issue as well.

It says if it's removed or prevented from activating then you take 7% hp as damage instantly. Maybe you're in a lower tier where it's different.
    edited February 2020
    mgj0630 said:

You just need a champ that minimizes, or takes no damage, from bleed.

Corvus, Omega, and Old Man Logan come to mind off the top of my head. There may be others too, but those would be solid options.

The bleed doesn't do damage, so they don't get any benefit that anyone else doesn't. Void does the damage through his ability (DOT for every debuff regardless of what kind).
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    edited February 2020
    Was gonna say She Hulk but apparently she gets wrecked because of her cleanse.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    jgraz said:

Not at higher tiers man 😅😂
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Man I never thought about how cheesy it is to put Void in this now

She wouldn't be nearly as bad as Void; but Invisible Woman could be an interesting option for it, too.

(As an attacker).